Weldon 2025A Fuel system package deal

ttypewhite

This was my old fuel system that I had in my car. I had a stock tank in the car with a sump in the back with 2 #6 lines running out of it. From there you can see in the pic, the 2 #6 Russell lines running from that, to a Y block that is run into the back of a Aeromotive fuel filter, then into the Weldon 2025A pump. Then the #10 line runs to the front of the car into another Aeromotive fuel filter which would be located at the driverside front of the motor. "YOU NEED TO BUY YOUR OWN LINES TO CONNECT IT TO YOUR FUEL RAIL, OR FUEL RAILS". I am not supplying this, because I am still using it on my car. On my car, I ran a Y block at the end of my Aeromotive fuel filter and fed my fuel rails separtely. My return line is a #6 that started at the back of my engine where the stock ignition module would be. and ran right back to the tank and attach to my Racetronix sending unit. The sending unit has a #8 feed and #6 return. I used a Racetronix hot wire harness for this setup which you see in the pic. I had 2 single pumps on the car before so this harness can work with 2 external pumps, or one external pump. I will sell the package deal cheap for $900 shipped. I am selling this because I went with a Racetronix double pumper with line kit. I don't know the age of the pump, I bought it off of this board used and it served me well. The #10 line was purchased when I bought this Weldon pump 3 years ago, but sat in my basement for the last 1.5. The #6 line I have had in the car for a long time.

Last edited: