well i sold...everything! hahaha

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
sold my 03 GSXR600 ( about 1hr ago! ) sold the GN about 1 month ago, sold my Crown Vic PI patrol car about a month ago also, turned in my 04 4x4 Ranger AND!......................bought an 05 GTO! its sweet, drive it everyday, have my supercharger kit sitting here, no one offered a turbo that mounts under the hood, STS has one but mounts by the rear axle. dont like that idea so much , but maybe i am old fashioned :rolleyes: here are some pics hopefully

Attachments

• next 003.jpg
    next 003.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 223
  • resizedgto 001.jpg
    resizedgto 001.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 237
  • 2003gsxr 001.jpg
    2003gsxr 001.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 199
Good choice. I just picked up one last week myself :p Did you get the Maggie SC? I noticed the info on one in the TBryne Motorsports site about it adding 110 hp. I just watched a video of a SC GTO and it was a real sweet sounding nasty street machine.

I'll send you an email sometime about our cars. I thought I noticed your same screen name over on ls2gto.

I traded in my 04 Avalanche, but I will still be able to think of it, since I can't see out the back of the GTO either. :biggrin:

no maggie here, have been talking with Vortech :D

Attachments

• tswlagunas 003.jpg
    tswlagunas 003.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 76
  • tswlagunas 005.jpg
    tswlagunas 005.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 79
Anthony K said:
no maggie here, have been talking with Vortech :D
I like those wheels. My car came with some TSWs also, think they are Vortex, the "five spoke" type. They make some nice wheels, much different than what I'm used to buying for the GN like Centerline, etc. With the large backspacing, the wheels look much different.

Mike Licht said:
Look at the ProCharger
Mike
Mike, I know they are intercooled. Is that why you prefer those over the Maggie SC? I searched for info on the 05s, but haven't found anything except for the 04. Are you going to be offering items for the 05 GTO LS2?