You can type here any text you want

Well my Buicks are gone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
First time since 1986 I don't have a Buick driver :frown: all gone !!! have 2 TTAs to play with but one of them will be leaving to ... I mean how many cars can ya have :p lookin forward to a new Mustang :eek:

Grumpy said:
First time since 1986 I don't have a Buick driver :frown: all gone !!! have 2 TTAs to play with but one of them will be leaving to ... I mean how many cars can ya have :p lookin forward to a new Mustang :eek:

So then all of the buicks in your sig are gone? Say it aint so.... :)

Melissa still has 2 ..and the wife has her driver :rolleyes: GNX is not used :rolleyes: hey I use to have all Ford junk years ago .. guess I am lookin for something new besides Buicks . TTA should be fun :biggrin:

Grumpy said:
ok fixed my "sig" :biggrin:

the sig looks better. I can bet 50 cents that you will pull more buicks out of your _ss in a few months,weeks or maybe days LOL! :p

Face it your addicted. :wink:

Little6pack said:
the sig looks better. I can bet 50 cents that you will pull more buicks out of your _ss in a few months,weeks or maybe days LOL! :p

Face it your addicted. :wink:

I won't say NEVER :p hopefulley I stay clean for a while .. want this new TTA running for April 1st :p

Grumpy said:
I won't say NEVER :p hopefulley I stay clean for a while .. want this new TTA running for April 1st :p
how much you are you selling the stocker(tta) for? possible interest,thanks

Back