Well my Buicks are gone

Grumpy

Thread killer
Joined
May 24, 2001
First time since 1986 I don't have a Buick driver :frown: all gone !!! have 2 TTAs to play with but one of them will be leaving to ... I mean how many cars can ya have :p lookin forward to a new Mustang :eek:
 
Grumpy said:
First time since 1986 I don't have a Buick driver :frown: all gone !!! have 2 TTAs to play with but one of them will be leaving to ... I mean how many cars can ya have :p lookin forward to a new Mustang :eek:


So then all of the buicks in your sig are gone? Say it aint so.... :)
 
Melissa still has 2 ..and the wife has her driver :rolleyes: GNX is not used :rolleyes: hey I use to have all Ford junk years ago .. guess I am lookin for something new besides Buicks . TTA should be fun :biggrin:
 
Grumpy said:
ok fixed my "sig" :biggrin:

the sig looks better. I can bet 50 cents that you will pull more buicks out of your _ss in a few months,weeks or maybe days LOL! :p

Face it your addicted. :wink:
 
Little6pack said:
the sig looks better. I can bet 50 cents that you will pull more buicks out of your _ss in a few months,weeks or maybe days LOL! :p

Face it your addicted. :wink:


I won't say NEVER :p hopefulley I stay clean for a while .. want this new TTA running for April 1st :p
 
Grumpy said:
I won't say NEVER :p hopefulley I stay clean for a while .. want this new TTA running for April 1st :p
how much you are you selling the stocker(tta) for? possible interest,thanks
 
Top