Well-wishes for Lou

#1HotRod

Lou has not been his usual preppy cheerful self past few weeks (humm, instead of term "under the weather" can we use "under the GN" ?) . Wishing our craftsman well. Hopefully a little mutton soup will cure all.

GET WELL SOON!

Mutton.jpg

I saw him today. He said that he felt really good. Funny though. He also said that I felt really good too.?

That'll teach me not to doze off again while he's at my house...

Saw him Thursday & he was not 100%, car was only 50%. The lingering cold/flue/whatever must have worn him down as he was somewhat pleasant. It appeared to be a series of things making the car grumpy but Lou kept at it & had it happily running just in time for me to face LA 5 PM traffic. Thanks Lou, she runs sweet now (except for the AC, brakes, radio antennae, the ......) He would NOT take the GN in trade for his Demon.

I think when he's not cranky, we need to start worrying.

I'm glad that Lou finally got over this tequila hang over. This happens every time he hangs out with the Turbo Buick Cartel.

Polish people should stick to vodka. Just saying...

I talked with him just this morning. He sounded much better that the last time I spoke with him and was in good spirits.

Glad to see he is on the downhill side of that nasty cold.

I spoke to him last sat, (24th) he was checking up on me?
he said he had a lingering cold, but was getting better,
( how nice of him to inquire about me!)

I forgot to tell him, my neighbor buddy just bought a hellcat, redeye, wide body,
wow is it REALLY nasty, he is still afraid of it, but was asking about pulleys ,and tuning upgrades,

tomshellcat5.jpg

Yes I have not been hitting on all six cylinders since I came back from vacation. I think I caught some bug breathing what passes for air on my flight home. I,m OK now but a bit down because business has been slow. I ,m in my annual going to sell all my Buick parts & fade away mood. I always said when the cars stop coming I,m done at least with Buicks . Problem with that is what will I do with my self after dedicating 33 years with this dysfunctional obsession & dealing with broke ass sophisticates like spool fool & Jeremy.

You might consider farming.....Your obsession w/ farm animals could take over from the Buicks.
This young "lady" may be available, for your start up breeding stock..:LOL:
Farm girl sheep.jpg