Wells road cruise -in

gnturbo

Fireman Jim
Do you think there is possibility that a few of us could park close together like the chevelles,camaro's,corvettes and everybody else do.I really would like to meet some of you guys but it seems that the cars (what few are there) seem to be scattered every where,heck that may be the plan for all I know.Just lemme know what the game plan is since I am a Cruise- in newbie, sorry if I am out of line I just bought my car, am proud of it and would like to get together with those with the same interest. Any thing I can do lemme know. :cool:

Jim: I plan on going and would be glad to park together if we can
meet somewhere and get some spots. What time are you going?
I don't know if I can get there early enough to get a good spot.
Glenn West

I plan on getting ou there about 5 or 6.I will try and put a couple of chairs out and save a couple of spaces if I can
jim
874- 7045

some of you may not know me, some may remember me i own a 84 hotair g.n. I have attended the meets before but have been recently deployed. i am back and i plan on going so hold me a seat. thanks.
Bill

hot84 what does your car looklike? i have an 84 t. ihave seen a two-tone grey t at the beach and i was wondering if it was you

Its all black g.n. you probably havent seen it i dont drive it much. the meet turned out pretty good only four of us, glenn says you hurt your motor. hope it is not too serious. it would be great if we could all meet up at one of these shows.
Bill

bold city is having there meeting this thursday at hooter at wells road ,I will be there

i work every mon-thurs till 1030 and fri till 7ish so i cant make any of those meetings. where we at this weekend?

I'll be there this Thursday. I will be driving my firebird, but I'll try to park near some Buicks. :cool:

I think i will be there for the hooters meeting on thursday, unless i have a flight....which may be a good possiblity...

Dan