You can type here any text you want

went for a ride last night.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

petebmwm

OK, I have an M3, but my brother has a we4, we work on it together, and its coming along nicely. Well I've never driven this car before, but I felt like it last night, so I asked him for the keys, "no problem, here, put gas in it"... "ok", so I drove around for a while. I ended up in ocean city, I pulled into a gas station, the attedndant begs me to pop the hood " i've got to see the motor!"..... "ok", I push the hood up,, and this kids eyes got wide!
"I've wanted one of these since I was 14!" "I asked my dad If he would help me buy one, he told me no! you'll kill yourself." I finished getting gas, drove around, I had a bunch of kids in mustangs rev their engines at me, but as soon as I went after them they got quiet. No one wants to race this thing, they see you coming up FAST, they hear the turbo and all of a sudden it's, "no thank you"," thats a cool car." their nuts along with their egos shriveled up when I was next to them.

Well, one day I might find myself next to someone stupid enpugh to try.....you'll be the first to know.

Pete B

Back