western pa guys: anyone have an extra coil pack or module?

ryan319

just curious if anyone has an extra coil pack and ignition module, or the tool the test them. my car starting cutting out yesterday when i get into boost.

i suspect something ignition related or a ground and wanted to swap some good parts on to determine what the problem is before i start spending money.

pm me if you have anything. thanks!

Jay @ Jays GN would have everything your looking for. I know he has the tester.

724-925-2274

Good luck with the issue.

Good!!

nevermind, i fixed it.

BY THE WAY, IF YOU NEED IN FUTURE, I DO HAVE A COIL AMD MODULE FROM MY ORIGIONAL GN(18,000) MILES WHEN I CHANGED IT..IT TESTED GOOD, THE CONNECTOR HAD SOME CORROSION IT IT,THAT WAS MY PROBLEM.. GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT YOURS FIXED..

Ryan,

What was the problem?

Also, since I got you guys on here... got the new turbo on and fired the car up. If I throttle the car and try to hold it around 3,000 RPMS, the car is missing and popping. Any ideas as to what to check 1st? Car runs perfect @ idle. Was thinking maybe wires since I am running MSDs on her. Did covert the coil to the 87 style coil too. I havent had a chance to take the Caspers chip out and try the Precision turbo ones yet.

Also, do any of you guys have T-top trim? Looking for the actual trim that is on T-top itself. They are the locking t's too. Let me know!
I am getting close to having it done gents!

Chris

Chris