Western Pa January

Im from Brownsville PA (between Uniontown and Belle Vernon)

Sorry to hear that. Brownsville looks a like a town after an H bomb went off:biggrin:

But anywho i got new tires on my truck so i'm down the try again. Don't know if anyones been to Big Jim's in the run but i'm puttin my vote in for there the foods great and its pretty central to everyone. It's right off second ave actually under 376E.

5 guys
peppis in the nothshore(for parking)ill go to willkillyunzburg thou
mr mikes
fatheads

whatevers good

Sorry to hear that. Brownsville looks a like a town after an H bomb went off:biggrin:

But anywho i got new tires on my truck so i'm down the try again. Don't know if anyones been to Big Jim's in the run but i'm puttin my vote in for there the foods great and its pretty central to everyone. It's right off second ave actually under 376E.

brownsvillle is a **** hole, but i'm in the country away from the hood.:) its actually called Lowhill, just a bville zip code but were actually across the bridge next to california

Yep

brownsvillle is a **** hole, but i'm in the country away from the hood.:) its actually called lowhill, just a bville zip code but were actually across the bridge next to california

yrs ago i worked in that area.. A friend of mine has a shop in calif. Pa "earl's" will does great bodywork..

I still vote for big jim's cause the food is great and if you've never eatin there you should. Peppi's is also great and i've never been to Mr. Mike's so i'm down for tryin new places. You guys pick it and i'm in.

Depending on the date and place i may join you guys if I may. I don't have a TR/GN but I am looking to get one soon. I do have an 03 Cobra, and I used to have a GN (see sig).

Thanks