What a lucky Guy!

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
I was looking at the Sundays Advertiser and had a 87 Turbo T for sale for $2500/obo, some lucky guy name Nick bought is for $2200! What a steal! Was it you Kenne-Bill?? Dam I missed it.:(

Haha, was you. I'll give you $2500 CASH for it. Hows the shape and does it run.

I think it is a pretty good deal for the price. The mileage is 79,000, body has very minimal rust, paint is ummmm....black;), needs a headliner, seats are worn and tattered covered by Wet Okole covers, motor is bone stock down to the stock air-box and cat-converter. Felt pretty tight on the test drive, and the now previous owner said he went high 13's a couple of years ago.

The car looks good, Black with the chrome package. Just some paint and minor interior work and it will looking great.:) I wish I had seen it first, the camaro would be for sale.:D

Alright Mick!!!! :D Nice Score!

I'm just glad someone in our "group" bought it, otherwise I'd be kicking myself! For the first time in months, I didn't bother to read the classifieds! :)

BTW, Golden Upholstery in Kakaako does great work, for a very reasonable price!

Geoff

Kenne-Bill,
Congratulations on that score! I looked at the car on Saturday and thought it was a good deal. I'm glad that you bought it and not someone we don't know. So what's first on the hi-po parts list?

Thanks, everyone! First mods will be the usual basics - fuel pump/hot wire, adj. fp regulator, boost gauge, scanmaster, 160* thermostat, I still have a few stock injector chips from the past and a ds safety loop.;) Probably will check out the guy that made Paul's bumper fillers for a complete set as all four on this car are missing.
Geoff, I usually don't bother to read the classifieds either except for Sunday's paper, got lucky with the timing this time.

KENNE-BILL, I have the Regulator , uppipe, and JC chip. I may also have a MAF pipe and an extra K&N. I also have your 009s when you need them :(

I agree with Geoff on Golden Upholstery they do good work at good prices.

I see 12s for under $3000
w/ interior and paint $5000

I'm jealous already:D

Kenne-Bill,
Do you need Brians number for the fillers. pg. 549-8634 hm. 4872158. If you don't know him, tell him I sent you and he should charge you more:eek: na, it should be $200. He lives right down the street from you. TurboD put his on and said it was a perfect fit. Tell Brian we're still waiting for the carbon fiber parts.

John. i think that jackson is upgrading to MSD 50's. Maybe he might sell them to you. Should be CHEAP since they cause a tip-in stumble. :eek: :D Just kidding Jackson!

Geoff

TurboJohn, don't worry about the 009's, if and when I need them you will be contacted via a strongarm. Thanks for Brian's number X-FORD MAN. I have a question for Mr. Tom Mahi though, do you know what kind of chip was in the white T when I sold it to you? I have a chip that I think is an Armstrong, but I thought I sold it with the white T.

Duuuhhhhhh! I dunno....

But I'll check it out when I get a chance. I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks at work. Hope that changes soon.

Later,