What A Moron!!!!

Kma697 said:
http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/1/wm/01450c0c-7e82-4760-90a9-6839e47b8d78.htm

I don't know about you guys but this is one of the few things I can do to REALLY PISS OFF MY WIFE!!! I definitely would not want that in my house although the carport is fair game!!!!

Hehehehehe...... nothing to bother about..... just another one fron North Europe.... actually our friendly Norway where the movie is from.

The Norwegians are supposed to act like that.... :biggrin: and.... here in Sweden we have plenty of Norwegians storys that goes on and on and on an......... :biggrin:

The Swede said:
Hehehehehe...... nothing to bother about..... just another one fron North Europe.... actually our friendly Norway where the movie is from.

The Norwegians are supposed to act like that.... :biggrin: and.... here in Sweden we have plenty of Norwegians storys that goes on and on and on an......... :biggrin:

:biggrin: LMAO :biggrin:

ive done that! my wife wasnt that mad about the burnout! she was more concerned with the huge hole in the wall that it took to get that beast in the kitchen :biggrin: :biggrin:

buickbert