What a pair!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
As you can see, met another awesome board member while home on leave. I must admit that the White TR is one of the nicest cars I have seen! I love the new seats, Chris!
IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

For a second there I was a little worried about that title although anxious at the same time.. :eek: :wink: In any event you didn't let me down.. Nice pair of TRs! :biggrin: :cool:

vader87 said:
As you can see, met another awesome board member while home on leave. I must admit that the White TR is one of the nicest cars I have seen! I love the new seats, Chris!
IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Where did you get those floor mats with the T type emblem on them them???? They look great.

The super nice T Type is RUQWKNF27's. It is SWEET!

They came from Jeg's !!!! I bought them from a site member as he got them with a car an they already had the adpters made for them to fit a TR. I think they are around 450 a pair in Jegs.. They took some getting use to thats for sure as they wrap around you.. Now I need a 3/4 console as it kinda looks like crapppola betweent he seats :eek: .. Thanks for the replys guys I really love my car as does Vader, his car is not far from the quality of mine also. When you get back Chris I know you got a 10 sec run waiting...

Hey Chris! I hope so! You know it drove me insane when I kept blowing the hose off the intercooler :mad: ! I have descided to get seats like yours but I am going to have the whole interior made to match, door pannels and all! Did you descide to go with the mafpro? I am telling you that you will love it! I think it is well worth the money! Guys, make it a priority to meet Chris, RUQWKNF27. He is super cool and has a load of TR knowledge to share. Hope to see you again soon!

I am sure it did!! Just need to get some better clamps or possibly have those pipes brazed together. Yes those seats wil look nice in the car even more then my T since you already got the grey an blk effect going. An Yes I am a super cool guy :cool: Not really, I just try to treat people like I want to be treated. Thanks for the compliments!! :D

RUQWKNF27 said:
I am sure it did!! Just need to get some better clamps or possibly have those pipes brazed together. Yes those seats wil look nice in the car even more then my T since you already got the grey an blk effect going. An Yes I am a super cool guy :cool: Not really, I just try to treat people like I want to be treated. Thanks for the compliments!! :D

Where did u get those floor mats????

I think they are BGC units but as we knowBGC is no longer. But you can try seturbo.com an they may have something similar!!!

Car looks nice Chris & glad the seats worked out for you. I think I have a line a 3/4 console but you'd have to paint....wrong color but it wouldn't be a big deal.

Maybe a console this time for another hood liner, But no driving this time. ;)