What about NW FL?

My GN is STILL in the paint shop.. it's been over a month now! I know they do good work but this is starting to piss me off.

i bet. i had some problems with my bumper fillers so i had to send them back now im trying to find some other ones. im thinking of using fiberglass ones now instead of the ABS. I got my speaker cover in the the mail yesterday and i have new window sweeps all waiting for me to put in. im gonna wait and do it all at once when i get my bumper fillers. then go right to the tint shop at XXX in pcola. then i will be a happy man. your buddy get that BB turbo in yet and if so how is it?

i bet. i had some problems with my bumper fillers so i had to send them back now im trying to find some other ones. im thinking of using fiberglass ones now instead of the ABS. I got my speaker cover in the the mail yesterday and i have new window sweeps all waiting for me to put in. im gonna wait and do it all at once when i get my bumper fillers. then go right to the tint shop at XXX in pcola. then i will be a happy man. your buddy get that BB turbo in yet and if so how is it?

Yeah, we both got our turbos in. Mine's a 6262S from Precision Turbo. I need to get my exhaust, chip and alcohol injection next then I'm going to put it all on at one time. I CAN'T WAIT!!! But first I still have to get it out of the paint shop...

TTA over here in Crestview,FL :D

InternetExplorerWallpaper.jpg

hey whats up guys. i live south of freeport. i bought my T in january. my buddy has a TTA. let me know when you are gonna get together. i would like to join you and im sure he would too. and are the turbos that are being ordered, are they from Stump?? my buddy is getting one too i think and i was considering it. post some pics of your rides or email them to me .. eischdawg@hotmail.com
i will post mine when i get my bumper fillers in that i ordered over the weekend.

Does you buddy get to Destin often? I've seen another TTA over there a few times last time was around X-mas

yah man we live about 15 mins from there. im sure it was him. i know of only one other in the area and it was for sale in ft. walton. right now he is waitning on a cam and a 61mm BB turbo. car is in real good shape. he also races real street up at holt with his 87 monte ss. and has a white 98 TA with 383 stroker motor in it that he brings up there once in a while. what have you done to yours and do you still got the stock hood?

Don't have the hood. I bought the car back in 2003 with front end damage and it did not have a hood on it. It's got a T66 BB turbo, Champion Heads, 210/210 rollor cam, 72# injectors, Razors Alky Kit and a few other items :smile:

do you work at the bank in destin right next to walmart. i think i seen your car there a few times. he will have close to the same setup as you, his parts are on the way.

TTA over here in Crestview,FL :D

InternetExplorerWallpaper.jpg

That's a nice car. I almost bought one a few years ago. It was at a car lot over here in Panama City and it had 13000 miles on it. They only wanted $13000 for it. If I would have known what they were really worth, I'd have snatched that up.

The painter said my car should be finished this week...

do you work at the bank in destin right next to walmart. i think i seen your car there a few times. he will have close to the same setup as you, his parts are on the way.

Yep, My wife works over at the bank, Shes drives it to work some times :cool:

That's a nice car. I almost bought one a few years ago. It was at a car lot over here in Panama City and it had 13000 miles on it. They only wanted $13000 for it. If I would have known what they were really worth, I'd have snatched that up.

The painter said my car should be finished this week...

Thanks, Hope yours gets out soon

you guys know of anywhere in the area or somewhat close to get a set of wheels refinished in chrome? cant find anything on the net

There is a place in Crestview called Wheelmasters maybe they can or know where to get them done. The number is 850.420.5498 HTH. Jason

you guys know of anywhere in the area or somewhat close to get a set of wheels refinished in chrome? cant find anything on the net

I would try Smith Motor Works. He works on Ferrari's and Porsches, Lotus, all the high end stuff. If he doesn't, he probably knows someone who does. He's a local guy that's been around for years. I just looked in the phone book and nothing jumped out at me. His number is: 850-769-9500. Or you can try Orangeman Custom Cars. They do a little bit of everything customwise. Their phone number is: 850-215-2879. They're into customizing muscle cars. That's all I can think of.