What are buying the wife for Christmas?

4brgh1s.jpg

LMAO, now that's a gift that just keeps on giving! Well........maybe not for some of you guys!?! Some might have your lady say, "That's it....that's all I get!?!:mad:"

some day i wish to find a guy who would buy me car parts,turbo six undies:D and give me a climax for christmas :eek: your women are really lucky:cool:

I don't know :eek: to say...I uh, uh think uh I've uh lost my uh train of thought!:eek: Why don't women tell men more often what they are thinking instead of always expected US to know!...WTF:mad:

I'm having so much trouble typing as you guys have me laughing so damn hard.....what a great group of commedians! You all are somthin' else!:tongue:

I got my wonderful wife, Shirley, a 40" LCD flat screen TV for our bedroom with a swivel wall mount. She's been so good to me, my Mom, and all of my friends, so she deserves it. Plus her cooking every night is just scrumptious!!!

She's the most kind, caring, loving, unselfish human being I've ever met in my life....she always cares about others first before herself. She's treated me like a million bucks in the 15 years we've been together and the 6 years we've been married. There is not one day ever that goes by that we don't tell each other we love each other. Never bitches to me about the money I spend on the Grand National, always willing to help me if I need it, never complains about my sometimes expensive taste.

She spends every evening laying in bed and watching my old TV....see...she's
suffering from Lyme Disease, Rocky Mountian Spotted Fever, Rheumatoid Arthritis, babiosis, and now the latest suspected diagnosis is lupus....so my Shirley is always in pain, weak, but she never bitches to me about it, she just goes ahead and does things in pain.....it's hard for me to watch her trying not to slow down......we really can't go anywhere for long as she tires so easily and gets real high blood pressure attacks....very scary.

Her birthday was Nov. 28 so I got her a three row diamond anniversary ring and took her out to a nice dinner. Also bought her a diamond angel necklace which she really loves......to see her so happy that someone loves her as much as I do is so worth it to me. Though, I've bought her so much jewelry that she can open up a Jewelry store!!!!

She's just knocked herself out these past weeks shopping for every in my family.....especially for me.....and wrapped everything.......she even put the whole tree up, decorated it herself as I was putting the transmission back in the Jeep before bad weather....no complaints from her at all.

So, what does she do? She just bought me an early Christmas present, a .44 Magnum, 629 Classic, stainless steel Smith and Wesson with a 6 1/2" barrel, something I've wanted for over 3o some years!!!I almost fainted!! And since my birthday is the day after Christmas, maybe I'll get some bullets for it!!!!

That LCD TV will just blow her away on Christmas.....I can't wait....quite a jump from a 26" CRT to a 40" LCD. I had to do all kinds of research for weeks to come up with a good one. But it was worth it. Man, I can't wait to give it to her...

Shirley is even cooking a big meal for us to take up to my sick Mom, who can't make it down for Christmas due to being bedridden.....Mom can't love Shirley enough, she always brightens up so much when I walk into Mom's bedroom with my wife.

I'm one hell of a lucky guy and I know it.......I know without a doubt that God brought us together.

I've told her that I'm putting on her tombstone "EVERYONE LOVES SHIRLEY" but not for a long while yet.:rolleyes:

I give her Christmas gifts all year round, I do everything for her I possibly can, take her shopping, run errands, take her to the doctors, hospitals, pick up prescriptions, vacuum the house, (yes, I clean windows!), even do the clothes when I don't have someone's car to fix. I try to help her in everyway I can all of the time. She is such a wonderful gal, my only regret is I didn't get to meet her 30 years ago. But, I'll count my blessings.

I admire you guys who are good to your wives. But the humor here is priceless!! Merry Christmas, you guys.

Bruce '87 Grand National

My wife had such a good time playing a Wii at her brothers a few years back she has said she wants one many times since. I got her one and also got her 6 games for it so that should keep her busy for a while lol. I am also redoing her monte carlo ss right now that is a HUGE project with custom sound, new interior, new paint, shaved door handles and locks, hand built dual snorkle hood, etc. It has been in the works for a while but getting really close to done finally !!

A roll of saran wrap and a bottle of baby oil! lol Some earings and a long list of small things I have yet to have time to go get yet!

My wife's "big" gift is a set of pearl earrings from James Avery... not overly expensive & she'll love 'em. Also, I always get her some sort of gadget or tool to support her crafting addictions... um I mean hobbies. ;)

some day i wish to find a guy who would buy me car parts,turbo six undies:D and give me a climax for christmas :eek: your women are really lucky:cool:

Maybe your problem is being in Conn, come to Ca and I'm sure you will be satisfied. pun intended ;)

Santa (wife) got me a Panda pillow pet.:(
But today i took a nap with it and i loved it.:biggrin::biggrin:
She knows me very well

This was one hilarious read on this thread :biggrin:
I'll be sure and point my wife to it next time she bitches about something I got her cause it could be alot worse :)
Usually she gets me something she wants anyway..so this year she bought me a double gas/charcol grill so I'd be doing the cooking instead of her...So I went and bought a TTA hardtop then told her I was out of money when she asked for more Christmas money :)
I did get her a new Apple Pro15 laptop..so she would quit getting viruses on our home desktop and tying up all my time cleaning them off :D

I bought my wife a macys gift card
I bought my girlfriend a Victorias secret giftcard
I bought my secretary "with benefits" a target gift card.

I figure my chances of them not running into each other are better that way

I think we both made out pretty nice this year. the wife got ...

yellow bikini (to go with our yellow boat) Made In USA
yellow hooker high heels (to go with above)
a very heavy hand made fleece robe Made In USA
slippers Made In USA
fur hat Made In USA
uniforms for work Made In USA
a few shirts
2 bottles of perfume
a chocolate diamond necklace (yes I went to Jared)

I received

ladder toss game
reclining camping chair
a stainless wok
a gun safe

this time of year again and its not looking good for her (wife) as the kids and parents are first in the gifts line.
IOU with a big kiss???:confused:
I'll just have to fake a gift till Christmas morning so that i can a good Christmas night:eek:

What are you guys showing up with?

Her wish list items plus..... BstC (boost commander) and dual solenoid setup for her 87.

No Xmas bonus for me again this year so considering we're still reeling from getting ripped off for $4000 on our roof, we're going to spend what little money we have on the kids. Im looking around for stuff to sell so I can maybe buy her a little something at least. I told her not to get me anything.

Second year in a row Ive gotten hosed on an Xmas bonus and that was one of the perks I was presented with when hired.