You can type here any text you want

what are the going rates for used 86/87 gn motors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thutch

i was picking up some parts and the guy i buy from has a complete 87 gn engine all wiring ,computer with and aftermarket down pipe he said it ran perfect.wants 2500 said motor has 103k miles also includes stock inteercooler.

I paid $1200 for a unopened running engine last month got from throttle body to oil pan & fan/balancer to flywheel with headers, crossover & spare ecm for $900 cash deal! Thats a deal I know!
Guess it depends where you shop & how bad they need Cash!!
usually around here a bare block is $400 BUT a shortblock is under a grand? To me it makes no sense somedays. Package deals are always a better buy it seems but I wouldnt pay over $1500-$2K for that stuff myself.

look on craigslist charlotte nc area go under auto parts type grand national in search at top it will pull up a 86 gn motor trans wiring harness computer intercooler everything complete for 1500 bucks.........

$1700

for stock rebuilt w/ 25,000 miles. Made about $400 back from parts I already had.

Back