What are these plugs for?

Back up for some harness connectors, car is running well and now swapping turbo setups completely, full custom exhaust and a bunch of other fun shit. I recently after 5 years decoded my RPO codes and I have the radio delete option... weird because I am getting into the rats nest of wires behind the dash and stereo, what caused this project at least the interior wiring was the speedo cable, previous owner put a cheap stereo in and just terribly wired it up, I’ve read the radio delete option still comes with a antenna and possible speakers front or rear sometimes fronts or none at all. Seems speakers were wired in over the factory harness for some reason and also power and etc was randomly pulled from different locations. So on to the random plug harnesses.

image.jpg
image.jpg

This is under the steering column/dashboard

that plug is part of the main dash harness and plugs into the cruise harness )only installed if you have cruise control) and goes to the cruise servo under the hood , the previous connector was for the cruise brain box that was installed above the accelerator pedal (only present if you have cruise)

before you post the pic there is another square 4 wire connector hanging by the column and that is also for cruise and connects the cruise switch on the turn signal lever (if you don't have cruise the column dosn't have the wire lead from the turn lever)