You can type here any text you want

what are TTA'S selling for theese days

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crow99

have the low mile mint cond cars sold in the 30k range yet? with the 20 year mark now here you would think they would go up in value alot more now

have the low mile mint cond cars sold in the 30k range yet? with the 20 year mark now here you would think they would go up in value alot more now

They were for a very short time, about a year or so ago, but lately, just like everything else they have taken quite a hit:eek:

I saw one with 727 original miles on it sell for 31k usd on ebay if I remember correctly. I think that is pretty cheap IMO, even in these hard times.

I saw one with 727 original miles on it sell for 31k usd on ebay if I remember correctly. I think that is pretty cheap IMO, even in these hard times.

Prices are definitely down. I think they will be down for a while. I sold my 12K mile one and it took a while to get $20K for it. And this was a year ago. I think they were at the peak in the winter/spring of 2007. For example I saw a 12K mile one sell for $23.5K in Jan 07. I should have sold mine then. :)

The GN Prices went up after 20 years when the economy was at it's highest. Unfortunatly, the economy's bubble burst at the 20 year mark for TTA's. So I'm thinking we won't see that 20 year value hike. :frown:

The GN Prices went up after 20 years when the economy was at it's highest. Unfortunatly, the economy's bubble burst at the 20 year mark for TTA's. So I'm thinking we won't see that 20 year value hike. :frown:

I agree. The GNs were lucky that the economy was good at the 20 year mark. I think we will be lucky if the cars hold their value at best. Good thing I did not buy my TTA for an investment. :D But it would be nice not to lose $$$ on a car you drove for several years.

I have a leather t-top car. It's an 8 on a scale of 1-10. 71,xxx miles. ALL ORIGINAL. With owners kit and all paper work. I have the ORIGINAL TITLE. I'm second owner, but never retitled it. What does this car sell for now?

I have a leather t-top car. It's an 8 on a scale of 1-10. 71,xxx miles. ALL ORIGINAL. With owners kit and all paper work. I have the ORIGINAL TITLE. I'm second owner, but never retitled it. What does this car sell for now?

Sold my 20k mile car in 06 for 14,500:mad: they were at a "low" then:mad:

Chris- Just me but I would say 12-14k now

Recently on Ebay I see 40-50K mile cars going for $13-$14K. Cars looked in good shape too.

I Just purchased TTA833 a few weeks ago for for about 11K (13,500 CAD)

54,000 Miles. I thought that was a fair price on both ends.

TTA value is going in the tubes with almost everything else:redface: I sold mine for pennies on the dollar:(

Ya I sold my stock tta for a low price too but the buer was a former GN owner and a pretty good guy. I needed the space in the garage BAD, I just got a corvette three days after I sold the tta. Now my girlfriend got me some framed pics of the stock tta I don't even have now. AHHhhh.....
I did regret selling it as soon as it drove away but it went to a good home.

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 192
Back