You can type here any text you want

What Chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbokid9765

I bought some 65lb. injectors and was thinking of the TT chip for them. Any other recommendations? Also do i need a powerlogger and scantool with this chip? Should i get a race gas chip for the track as well or would it be fine to just use the 92 octance chip?

2 things a TT chip and Alky injection..... traction will be the next step. Assuming the car has pump/HW, scan tool, etc etc..The basics

And no you wont need a logger for the base/regular chip. Scanmaster though

2 things a TT chip and Alky injection..... traction will be the next step. Assuming the car has pump/HW, scan tool, etc etc..The basics

If I go alky what does that mean with map sensor, chip, and everything else? You said a scanmaster is fine but i've heard to get the powerlogger as well if you want the full effect, is this true?

Here is a parts lists-

60mm turbo standard journal bearing
adj. fuel pressure reg.
headers
convertor 3000 stall ?
walbro 340 w/ hot wire
volt booster
65lb injectors
ta perf. downpipe w/ dump
stretch intercooler
70mm throttle body
ck perf. stage 1 trans. rebuild kit w/ hard parts

Then all that computer stuff chips, scanmaster, etc.?
Also tires ?

Most of the alky kits come with a 3 bar map sensor, if your going the alky route have Eric burn you a chip for alky. You could run your regular chip with the alky also, but why not take advantage of the extra timing in the alky chip! Thr scanmaster is a good start for a scantool.

Eric is TurboTweak. He's a one-man show there. The deal with the MAP sensor as it relates to alky is that in order to run a progressive alky set up you will need to splice into the green signal wire running from the MAP sensor to feed a signal to the alky controller.

If I go alky what does that mean with map sensor, chip, and everything else? You said a scanmaster is fine but i've heard to get the powerlogger as well if you want the full effect, is this true?

Here is a parts lists-

60mm turbo standard journal bearing
adj. fuel pressure reg.
headers
convertor 3000 stall ?
walbro 340 w/ hot wire
volt booster
65lb injectors
ta perf. downpipe w/ dump
stretch intercooler
70mm throttle body
ck perf. stage 1 trans. rebuild kit w/ hard parts

Then all that computer stuff chips, scanmaster, etc.?
Also tires ?

You don't need the volt booster, waste of money.

Chuck

Back