What Do You Guys Think

SLOWSIXER

JUST WAIT TILL I GROW UP
1/8 AND OR 1/4

IM RUNNING MY CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS IS WHAT I GOT 55's T62 CHAMPION IRON HEADS 70mm TB ATR FRONT MOUNT FAST B2B AIR BAGS ATR REAR SWAY BAR 3" SINGLE SHOT FRESH REBUILD STOCK BOTTOM END IM GOING TO RUN SLICKS AND 21lbs. OF BOOST

IM STILL NEW SO IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER INFO JUST ASK ME

THANK YOU ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Thanks For All The Help I Guess That We Will Just See When I Run It Thanks Again To All That Replied

If You Hate Them Next Time Dont Reply Im Just Trying To Get An Idea, Im Am Running It This Next Week Just New And Looking For Some One That Knows A Little More Than Me For Some Advice So Thanks For Not Helping

Wow, you are childish.
I hate these threads because a big list of parts doesn't mean much if you don't have the knowledge to tune it.

IM DONE TALKING TO YOU MAYBE THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD OF SAID BUT NO YOU SAID

It could run 10's, or 15's just run it. I hate what will it run threads.

Rick your car should run mid to low 11s with a good 60ft and with some good tuning and little higher boost it should go into the 10s.Hope that gets you looking into the right direction.Good luck!!

Turbo6mike Thank You So Much Thats Was All Im Looking For I Hope Your Right I Would Be Very Happy With # Like That Next Week Im Running In The 1/8 So That Will Be The Big Day

i am going to take a guess and say mid 11's 120ish because of trial and error. high tens with a great tune

Wow, you are childish.
I hate these threads because a big list of parts doesn't mean much if you don't have the knowledge to tune it.

Slowsixer ... you havent raced the car.... do you have a lot of experience with the car as far as tuning ??? I have seen a lot of cars like yours run in the 12-13's ... like forced3.8's said "a big list of parts doesn't mean much if you don't have the knowledge to tune it" What did ya want people to say ?? oh it will run 10's no problem :eek: so instead of bashing him (and prob me to :eek: ) just go DO IT and let the car times do your talking :rolleyes: :cool: oh Ill say 10.0's .. that make ya feel better ;)

1/8 AND OR 1/4

IM RUNNING MY CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS IS WHAT I GOT 55's T62 CHAMPION IRON HEADS 70mm TB ATR FRONT MOUNT FAST B2B AIR BAGS ATR REAR SWAY BAR 3" SINGLE SHOT FRESH REBUILD STOCK BOTTOM END IM GOING TO RUN SLICKS AND 21lbs. OF BOOST

IM STILL NEW SO IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER INFO JUST ASK ME

THANK YOU ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

I am going to say that with a good tune and a low to mid 1.5 60-ft. time that you should be able to get a 10.7-10.9 out of it. You have some nice stuff, just take the time to tune everything and I believe it will surprise you in a very good way. Hope this helps.

Jim C.

Thanks All The Replys. Grumpy I Understand What Your Saying But You Said The Right Way Thats Right All The Parts Under The Sun Wont Run Unless You Tune Them, I Think My Tune Is Pretty Close And Sould Run Good With My Combo If The Tires Come In This Week The Big Day Will Be Next Thurs, If Not Than The Thurs. After