What do you listen to in the garage while wrenching on the Buick?

Whatever's on the local radio-- Mostly mixed 80's stuff or oldies (no I'm not old but it's nice to know all the words):p

The heavy stuff gets me too riled up. I save that for the workout.

Slayer, Pantera, COC, Iron Maiden, Crowbar, Hatebreed, Twisted Sister, Judas Priest, Dokken, David Allan Coe, Charlie Daniels, Hank JR, Hank 3 and the damn band, Superjoint Ritual, the air compressor, torpedo heater (not now though), and cussing when I find something else that will cost $, or this weekend, everybody else driving buy with their cars, while mine is striped down to a short block.

Generally the wrench hitting the concrete.

I have a hard enough time keeping up with *%#$@* tools and such. Music would only distract me.:redface:

Usually Tesla, WASP, Dokken, etc.

Lots of times bolts falling into the engine bay and NOT hitting the floor. Buicks tend to eat things!:mad:

Country Western!

Just like those songs, I have the same LOVE/HATE relationship with my car
:eek: Right now I am in the HATE mood!

Lately the sounds associated with R&R a trans over and over. Whether that be due to clogged center support taking out front planets or the convertor, rattling, leaking, etc.

Music wise..Laptop to my garage stereo then Itunes Radio or podcasts

No Tool? Wow.

I enjoy everything really and just set up the ipod , and click what fits best that day :) ---

Yeah no tool on rhapsody:mad: I have to use my cd player for that. Enima or Undertow are my favorite Tool CDs for the garage. If I'm driving...10,000 days:D
Got some Floggin Molly and Dropkick Murphys on right now.
Probably switch to Against Me! tomorrow since I'm going to their concert in a week or so.

Anything aggressive. Pantera, Megadeth, old Metallica (Ride the Lightning). Something to keep my adrenalin going and keep me working. Anything slow makes me slow down and not want to be out there very long. Have a Vega/Hydrid to build and some trans work so I keep it "loud and proud". :)

Country Western!

Just like those songs, I have the same LOVE/HATE relationship with my car
:eek: Right now I am in the HATE mood!

Maybe if you play it in reverse, your Buick will fix itself, always run good, kill all Mustangs and find that lost dog or some sh!t like that lol.

This is what's in my MP3 player now

Five Finger Death Punch
Sepultura
PanterA
Metallica
Rob Zombie
Beastie Boys
Chevelle
Drowning Pool
Hurt
Seether
Slayer
Theory of a Deadman

Generally the wrench hitting the concrete.

:D Come to think of it THAT is a common sound in the garage usually following by a string of profanity that hangs in the air like a cloud over all the cars...from my wife:cool: