What does my tune need?

Not running the GEN2 right now stock MAF with TT alky chip.

Turning the alky off had no affect.

Trying to finish up the powerlogger today, headed to the track tonight to make a few lite runs hope to record some good data
Sooo.. what does this tell you to do?

I'm probably wrong but it sounds to me as if the stock MAF is FUBAR.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet but have you tried tapping on the MAF when the car is idling to see if doing so makes it stumble? Sure sign of a bad MAF.

It seems to me you've thrown a bunch of money at the car but haven't fixed/upgraded one of the most vulnerable systems it counts upon to run right.

Then again, I have a couple of the best tuners out there making my car perform the way it does. See my signature,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry not going to bore you with excuses on my delay of information. ok so heres what I have learned- Nothing. I went to the track took it off the trailer hooked up the powerlogger, lined up and with no changes to the car whatsoever it made the the fastest pass its ever made, (which is only 7.76 in the 1/8) but hey its the best for the car so far. anyway, logged that run. went to make another pass took off went 20ft and smoked the tires so that pass was usless. after that other cars kept blowing up and oiling the track so the closed the lanes. one pass was all I got. looked at my saved log (first time ive ever gotten to/needed to) It makes no sense to me, the only useful bit I see on there is TPS position and KN which says 10!!! I will post the log when I figure out how? Anyone got any tips? I click on upload a file and look for it on my flash drive but its not there. when I open the flash drive separate its there and I can look at it but not when I try to upload it.

Take it off of your flash drive and put it on your desktop, or whichever folder your "upload file-browse" options takes you to first. It's basically just another file. Just like uploading a picture. I want to see it. As far as cruise, light accel afrs? Noone knows. Is your extreme chip for alky? If it is, for some reason I've no clue why, it's super rich. Mine does the same thing. Weird. I was told to not worry about the in between stuff, just the WOT stuff. Go WOT if you can, because it seems if you don't have a 40" diameter tire on these things you'll sit and spin like it was winter time. Go wot and see what your afr's are. Start pulling wot full till you get around 10.8 or so. That's your starting point.

Hey guys, sorry not going to bore you with excuses on my delay of information. ok so heres what I have learned- Nothing. I went to the track took it off the trailer hooked up the powerlogger, lined up and with no changes to the car whatsoever it made the the fastest pass its ever made, (which is only 7.76 in the 1/8) but hey its the best for the car so far. anyway, logged that run. went to make another pass took off went 20ft and smoked the tires so that pass was usless. after that other cars kept blowing up and oiling the track so the closed the lanes. one pass was all I got. looked at my saved log (first time ive ever gotten to/needed to) It makes no sense to me, the only useful bit I see on there is TPS position and KN which says 10!!! I will post the log when I figure out how? Anyone got any tips? I click on upload a file and look for it on my flash drive but its not there. when I open the flash drive separate its there and I can look at it but not when I try to upload it.
Did you have the Alky on or off ? If it were me i would get a plain jane translator, install your lt1 Maf, turn the Alky off, lower the boost, reset the ecm and leave the Alky off until you get AF and the rest of the #'s where you want them.