You can type here any text you want

What happened to all the traffic on here?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boostian

I used to wake up to well over 100 new posts. Now I'm getting a handful. Is this because of the recent log in troubles or crappy Tapatalk? Or just a winter die down?

Hopefully it's just a winter thing. Definitely seems to have slowed down a bit but it's on a lot of forums, not just here.

I thought it was just me, but I noticed the same. I was thinking it was due to the winter time and people are hibernating :-) until it gets warmer, and they start cruising and/or decide to start working on their cars again. It's cold out, lol

Traffic sucks in the winter, especially when it's snowing. ;)o_O:p

Lounge topic.... :oops::wacky:

I think some of comes from belligerent posters pushing their view point ( incorrect I might add)
but it is a free nation,
some are turned off by vengeful postings and just don't care to get involved,
besides it shows immaturity
I'll stop with that, but you get my drift.

For me its just winter hibernation. I have my motor on the stand and new heads in a box. I opened the box, looked at the heads and put them back in the box. I even have a heated shop but for some reason I just don't like to work on stuff in the winter.

I scan the forum daily but no real topics of my interest right now. I guess I don't pay attention to the activity????? Seemed normal to me but I guess not.

Back