You can type here any text you want

what head fastners are you using?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbows6

On a previous build for a tta I ordered a set of arp head bolts that were for a gn and they didn't work because some of the bolts on the bottom side of the head would bottom out on the shank of the bolt before they would tighten the head because the head isn't as thick there as a gn's. I ended up using a fel-pro stock replacement head bolt kit for an '86 lesabre. I'm putting another one together and don't want to use stock replacement bolts if I don't have to. Is there anything that I can order off-the-shelf from arp that will work? Bolts or studs.

ARP will put a set together for you. You must contact them direct. There is an old Buick V6 guy working tech that should know what you are doing.

Johnsperformance.com got the correct set for the TTA heads if I remember correct so you might want to give him a call.

Jan Larsson;1651223]Johnsperformance.com got the correct set for the TTA heads if I remember correct so you might want to give him a call.[/QUOTE]

Howdy Jan & turbows6!

You need to order them now! John is getting out of the part's buisness. No phone orders, only email and website orders.

I ordered a set from johns performance. I saw a post saying he was going out of business. I hope this doesn't become a Terry Houston type situation for me lol. Thanks for the help guys.

Howdy Frank, got back from Dallas last week ... have to make it down to Houston at some point to meet you in person!

Anyone know what torque to use for the ARP headbolts when using the ARP assembly lube??

Back