what headers next?

RACEBUICKS

Still heading for the Xtreme6 s10 project.......Ok so I have the engine almost done. I have a transmission. I have the wiring. I have the new turbo. I have an 8.5 posi I will be finishing for the backend with caltracks too, now I was thinking about using the headers that came with the engine trans package but they may or may not be the right choice. Since I have 3 inch exhaust already maybe a new set of headers is in order. What ones will be good for the street and a little track action once in a great while?

Still heading for the Xtreme6 s10 project.......Ok so I have the engine almost done. I have a transmission. I have the wiring. I have the new turbo. I have an 8.5 posi I will be finishing for the backend with caltracks too, now I was thinking about using the headers that came with the engine trans package but they may or may not be the right choice. Since I have 3 inch exhaust already maybe a new set of headers is in order. What ones will be good for the street and a little track action once in a great while?
Hey Mike, Loren here. The stock headers are good into the 10's. Check the drivers side for cracks and repair as needed.

got a nice set of stockers for sale now! lol my shameless plug.....

in a vehicle as light as an S10..... do you really need more than a set of stockers? unless you cage it, I would think you would quickly outrun the chassis with a healthy motor alone.

I have no intention of caging so yea I will need to see if mine are all that bad then first I guess. I went looking last night for headers and replied to a couple threads have to see if yours was one.

I have no intention of caging so yea I will need to see if mine are all that bad then first I guess. I went looking last night for headers and replied to a couple threads have to see if yours was one.

lol, no worrys, i was just tossing that out like a smart ass. :D