You can type here any text you want

What is a stage II motor ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
I know this may seem like a dumb question to some of you guys but I'm new to the turbo Buick scene and was wondering what a stage II motor is.

Suggest you do a search.. That engine is a frequent topic of discussion. Welcome to the forum.

I know this may seem like a dumb question to some of you guys but I'm new to the turbo Buick scene and was wondering what a stage II motor is.

To sum it up... alot of money! Ask me how I know! Phil.

here are what the pistons look like. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/before-black-non-sfi-tech/331460-meet-new-3-8-a.html i have alot more pic in this thread. i came across some by accident. i dont know if it helps any. i have them for sale too. :tongue: to me this really isn't a dumb question not alot of us have the big $ to do this stuff.

Attachments

• SDC10065.jpg
    SDC10065.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 237
  • SDC10068.jpg
    SDC10068.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 238
I've been building one for two years. Might be ready this spring. Block-2,000,crank-1,500, rods-700.00,dry-sump set-up,1,000, cam-350, lifters-300...etc..etc. Seems like everything is a grand! If I had to do it over I would have bought one complete, had a couple of chances, shoulda-coulda-didn't! Oh well, when it's done.. lotta horsepower!!!:biggrin: Phil.

I've been building one for two years. Might be ready this spring. Block-2,000,crank-1,500, rods-700.00,dry-sump set-up,1,000, cam-350, lifters-300...etc..etc. Seems like everything is a grand! If I had to do it over I would have bought one complete, had a couple of chances, shoulda-coulda-didn't! Oh well, when it's done.. lotta horsepower!!!:biggrin: Phil.

wow! that stuff cost a bundle. at least you know where to get cheap pistons.:tongue:

Back