You can type here any text you want

What is car WORTH??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ApullinV6

I'm talking to a guy who is telling me, that he has in his possesion a 87 grand national w/ moonroof that only has 7900 original miles. The car has been repainted and needs wet sanding and polishing. One side has been done and he tells me that it looks real good ?? Interior is good?, only needing a horn button and a front dash speaker cover. Rims are rusty also.

I haven't seen the car yet, waiting on pics.

What would this car be worth if the body is straight and not rusty like the rims.

I don't know who has that car but it seems it needs quite a bit of work to only have a few thousand miles on it. I'd do a VIN number check on the car before buying. By the way, when does the New Bern track run their test-n-tune? Maybe if I take my car there with a big ole FOR SALE sign in the window I can sell it quicker.

Yeah, definately run a carfax. Interior should be mint, with 7900 miles, probably a bit faded, since it sounds like its been outside most of its life.
16K Id put it at, if it has no problems.

Track and Interior

Track is open on thursday nights.

Guy told me that the interior actually looks pretty good, but he also told me he was going to send me some pics and I have yet to see them...

If I ever get the pictures, I'll let ya'll know..

Its a nice car

I saw this car last weekend. The paint is like he says but inside is very nice. Lethal knows these cars and has took good care of his. For the Milage its a great car. If I had not bought this last bucket I would have bought it. :)

Re: Its a nice car

Originally posted by sgrim
I saw this car last weekend. The paint is like he says but inside is very nice. Lethal knows these cars and has took good care of his. For the Milage its a great car. If I had not bought this last bucket I would have bought it. :)
Sorry this was meant for LETHAL's thread. SORRY WRONG TRHEAD:rolleyes:

Back