What is the best way to restore underhood plastics

LIVE4RDO

Hey crowd.

Looking to refresh some of my underhood plastics: fenderwells, AC box, etc. Any good experiences?

How's SEM flexible bumper coater? Or SEM trim black?

Thank you much

Instead of paint, I've used Aerospace 303 with good results. Everything comes out looking clean with a semi gloss with no greasy shiny mess.
I've used it on black plastics and all of the rubber on my cars with good results.

Instead of paint, I've used Aerospace 303 with good results. Everything comes out looking clean with a semi gloss with no greasy shiny mess.
I've used it on black plastics and all of the rubber on my cars with good results.
Is this something that will attract dust?

I've been told by a detailer to stay away from interior cleaners with petroleum distalets. They look great for the application and shine, but they attract dust and over time dry out the very surface you are trying to protect.

I bought the Aerospace 303 myself a few weeks ago and tried to research to see if it included Pet. Dist. but couldn't find anything on the bottle or online.

Looks good though!

I use the Aerospace 303 for underhood detailing (and interior detailing) and its great. Its water based so no greasy mess that will eventually dry out vinyl/plastics like Armor All. It leaves a nice satin sheen as turbo39151 pointed out and looks great.