You can type here any text you want

What is wrong???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Snow ? We got our first down here in south. But its already gone now as always... it comes and then the temp goes up and it disapears. I also "ställde av" the car yesterday when I saw the snow. Actually I was waiting for a good day to drive it on, but it never happened, it was more than a month ago since I drow it I think.

Daniel

Wow, I left Stockholm late last night (Wednesday) and no snow in that region ... but cold below 0 centigrades ....

Hey good to see you Lunkan and your project that will keep you busy until summer and will be a awsome machine, have to see it/you in action next summer some time!

Seeing the snow makes me feel right at home ;)

We had eight inches of snow in October here in Colorado Springs, USA....Its snowing again this morning. We are at almost 2,200 meters above sea level, winter comes early....No North Atlantic drift to "warm" us up.

My car is in for the winter. Won't take it out again until a nice day in April :(

Best Regards,

Leeb

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I just hate the snow!!!!!

It's evening here in Sweden and the postman haven't been here yet.... normally he is here before lunch, and not the plowtruck as well... we have approx. 12 inch. of the white **** on the street outside....

Why can´t people stay the #/¤&"# off the road when they can´t drive??? They´re driving 40 where it´s 70 :mad: I really hate this white mould :(

Jan>>> It was really nice seeing You (at last). Too bad I didn´t have more time. If everything goes as planned the car will be ready by the first week in January.

ATB
/Andreas

So you have put Magnus car under the cover instead now ?

You have alot more snow than we have lol, actually we have none... But they say a snow storm will come in tomorrow morning... perfect to the work... All I can do is to wait and see.

Daniel

Originally posted by Swede2
So you have put Magnus car under the cover instead now ?

Well ofcourse. Why should I let mine be outside? As fast as the snow goes away I´m going to tow it to a friends garage. I took his engine apart saturday morning, and it was NOT looking good. 5 of 8 pistons were pinched at the pins and they all have a very dark bronz look. Even though the cam was gone and I had loosened the mains, I still had problem to turn the crank by handforce... I hate it :mad:

Hmm, the history of that car does not looking good :( Hope he get it running sometime.

For me I am in the middle of what I almost call a snow storm. Even if I got out of my house earlier than I use to I got late to the work with 5 minutes. But the temp is slighty over 32 F so I guess it will go over in rain soon and the snow will soon be away, as always down here... Its very uncommon if the snow lays on the ground more than 1 week.

Besides that, I almost had such big inspiration that I went out to the garage yesterday, but just almost... That intercooler have to wait for its cleaning! :D

Daniel in snow storm

Originally posted by Lunkan
Well ofcourse. Why should I let mine be outside? As fast as the snow goes away I´m going to tow it to a friends garage. I took his engine apart saturday morning, and it was NOT looking good. 5 of 8 pistons were pinched at the pins and they all have a very dark bronz look. Even though the cam was gone and I had loosened the mains, I still had problem to turn the crank by handforce... I hate it :mad:

Was this the car from Ca he just bought a few months ago.. The one with the spiders nest?

Originally posted by Razor
Was this the car from Ca he just bought a few months ago.. The one with the spiders nest?

Just a hint "5 of 8 pistons" :P

No, this is an -88 Notchback that I was to replace the heads, cam, waterpump and TC on. That was 6 months ago. EVERYTHING is wrong with this car.... And didn´t get better that he bought broken stuff and parts that doesn´t fit a 350... :mad: And that he´d run the car with a terrible shortage during the last 2 1/2 years.... Or that he had converted it from MAF to MAP the night before he drew it up to me (without even test it...) :mad:

I´m really fed up with that car by now :(

Uhhhh.... back to topic.... the white strange things is falling down again.... they talk about 12 inch this night again....

I'm just so tired of it now....:mad:

Today on work I drove my container remover truck...

It was terrible! I will not drive it again under such conditions. It just have summer tires on it, and rear wheel driven... As soon as I went in on the yard with it, I got stuck in the snow.

I finally succeeded with the job, but it took me about 2 hours and a quarter. Normally it shall take 1 hour. It was like this... Try to take the container, get stuck, go out and shovel away the snow from the tires, that did not go so good either, so I had to gravel a little there and here...

Daniel (hate snow)

Back