You can type here any text you want

What kind of cam do I have?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
Wondering if anyone knows the maker of this cam? Is it any good? Is it better than stock?:confused:

100_0225.jpg

100_0224.jpg

Who is P.A.W? Do they really cost 49 bucks

Performance Automotive Warehouse. They are a supplier like summit, just not as big. They have the biggest catalog I've ever seen! But do not sell much for turbo cars, or the gn. Their main warehouse is in Chatsworth Ca. The owner has a sick collection of cars! and a nice Elky:D They have their own line of stuff too. That 204/214 seems to be very popular, most of the manufacturers carry them.

Edelbrock and SpeedPro sells the same cam grind also.

I've used the Edelbrock 204/214 cam and it was good,had a nice idle and throttle response.

Cams don't play a big part in our v6 engines,the important thing is for them not to wipe lobes and proper break-in done correctly to prevent it from happening when first installed and ran.

Be sure to add some type of additive containing zinc to your oil that you use since it has been removed from most / all oils on the market now.So the flat tappet cam will be able to survive.

Edelbrock and SpeedPro sells the same cam grind also.

I've used the Edelbrock 204/214 cam and it was good,had a nice idle and throttle response.

Cams don't play a big part in our v6 engines,the important thing is for them not to wipe lobes and proper break-in done correctly to prevent it from happening when first installed and ran.

Be sure to add some type of additive containing zinc to your oil that you use since it has been removed from most / all oils on the market now.So the flat tappet cam will be able to survive.

COULDN'T HAVE BEEN SAID ANY BETTER!!!:cool:

Back