You can type here any text you want

What kind of wheels are these?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lyonsd

50_3.jpg

Never mind. I found out:

Wheels. They're hand built Simmons FR17" Forged 3 piece custom wheels built for the car.

Front-17x8.5 Simmons FR 3 piece, Nitto 555R 245/45/17

Rear- 17x9.5 Simmons FR 3 piece, Nitto 555R 285/40/17

Simmons is no longer in business. From their website:

Simmons Wheels wish to announce that from 30th June 2009 and due to the retirement of the owner, they have ceased manufacture of their range of custom 3 piece wheels.

Repairs and servicing of Simmons wheels will continue to be available from:

RETRO WHEELS
Phone: (02) 9570 3033
Fax: (02) 9570 4055
Mob. 0409 469 331

retrowheels@optusnet.com.au

I wish to take this opportunity to sincerely thank our many customers for their support over the many years.

Tony Simmons

Need to polish mine up and make them sparkle like that. You see the way gray ones look on a gray TR.

IMO Simmons is one of the classiest looking rim you can (could) buy for these cars. Someone should pick the ball up and continue making them.

I talked to Health Elmer not too long ago and asked if he would come up with a FIKSE wheel combo for my car and he said they dont make the offset for TR's. He's tried to get them too.

Jason

Attachments

• fiske.jpg
    fiske.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 370
So is there anywhere to buy these wheels now? Or just have to look for a used set?

Simmons are made in Australia. There are no longer any importers for them. I also heard that the guy that made them has retired. So looks like you might be looking for a used set.

Back