What "old school" car have you always wanted

I have been fortunate enough to collect a "few" of my favorites. But, unfortunately, with a 1 1/2 car (yeah) garage, I'm going to have to liquidate a few of them...
In order of purchase: 1965 Impala Sport Sedan (327 with camel humps, factory ac, and NO rust anywhere... had it since I was 15), 87 Turbo T (enough go fast goodies to go fast... haha), 84 Cadillac Coupe (sitting at 50xxx... nice daily driver with adjustable suspension and continental kit... wink), 1952 Chevy Deluxe (41xxx ORIGINAL miles... "I put it away in 61 cus the engine was ticking and the damn thing kept leaking oil" -Ford guy I got it from), and my ALL TIME FAVORITE 1959 Cadillac Coupe (my xmas gift to myself... has a few gremlins in the electrical, but DAMN, 18'9" and enough chrome to blind Stevie Wonder!!! haha Ya think it was worth $1500???)
The one type of car I've always wanted was a rally car. Too bad GM doesn't have anything that'd look good jumping, rolling, and getting the #$%@ knocked out of it off road...

I pretty much have the cars I want short of a GN go figure here I am on a Buick board w/o a Buick what a poser! If someone was to trade my Z 28 for their Buick I would be set. ;)

I would love to take that 69 hemi Super Bee down the track a few times...Love that car...:p

well you wiuld have to make that car cause they never existed. ALL 70 Judges were 400's. Ram air III ir Ram air IV. SD 455's did not come out till 1973

Originally posted by EMcNeice
1970 GTO Judge w/ 455 super duty. Red or black! :cool:

its made up. 455's in Judges did not appear till 71..

Originally posted by Pronto
Right. There's a guy around here that has an original white 1970 455 HO Judge. I think it's one of 27 or something silly like that.

Correction.............

For 1970:
They made 14 455ci 360 hp auto hartop Judge's and
3 455ci 360 hp auto convert Judge's.

The 455 in 1970 was not as strong performer as the Ram Air 3.
The Ram Air 4 is the top dog for 1970.

The 455 in 1971 is the engine to get in 1971. Better heads etc.

His is a 4 speed and it's definately orginal. I might be wrong about the "HO" designation per se.

Re: Correction.............

not that Im doubting ya Steve, but I have owned and known many Judge owenrs since when I was into them in the mid 70's and I can NEVER say that I have ever seen a RA 455 (or even HEARD of one) in 70. Do you have a link to this info??
It was a ram air 455?

Interesting..

Originally posted by Steve Petro
For 1970:
They made 14 455ci 360 hp auto hartop Judge's and
3 455ci 360 hp auto convert Judge's.

The 455 in 1970 was not as strong performer as the Ram Air 3.
The Ram Air 4 is the top dog for 1970.

The 455 in 1971 is the engine to get in 1971. Better heads etc.

Ram Air designation was only for 400s. Special 455s were either HO or SD.

Hey Frank....

Check this link out for 1970 GTO's:
http://www.gtoheaven.com/gtostats/70gto.html

I just counted, I have 11 GTO Specific books on hand here at my desk.
A really good one that just came out is called:
Original Pontiac GTO by DeMauro. It has a ton of facts and figures.
My 70 Judge is on the cover of Pontiac GTO The Great One by Steve Statham. I have sold the car:mad: :mad: :mad:

There are a few i could name however since i bought my GN
in 87 there is no looking back. You can have them all:cool:

to add to the confusion. I have seen 70 455 ram air gto's.. Jut not Judges..

Originally posted by Pronto
Ram Air designation was only for 400s. Special 455s were either HO or SD.

thanks for the link Steve, good info there. I had one of 787 air conditioned 69 Judges:)

did you see that one on Ebay in plum crazy a month or so ago with low mileage and VERY rare cause they never came in plum crazy. It was some sort of documented one off car ordered by Chrysler for show car purposes or something.. I believe that the starting bid was 100k. ow.

Originally posted by kh440
hemi superbird-plum crazy with 4-speed:cool:

Oh yeah!

Mine would be:

'70 GTO, black on black, 4 spd, 455 H.O. or RA 400

'69 Chevelle SS 396/375, Marina Blue or Black

'69 Camaro SS/RS 396/375, Hugger Orange

'70 Mach 1 428 CJ, Yellow or Black

'70 Olds 442 W-30, Red or Blue

'71 Buick GSX, Black

'71 GTO, black, 455 H.O.

70 chevelle ss
70 challenger rt.pistol grip shifter! hemi of course
my 87 gnx look alike.grand national though
i had the same idea about the deleroan with a turbo buick motor in it,small world lol oh well

and a 69 copo camaro