You can type here any text you want

What performance level to get FAST?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cale22

Doh!
Hey everyone,

I was wondering at what point should FAST be considered? Does FAST mainly benefit full race cars, or 10 second or faster cars? Would it be overkill on a high 11 second car? Debating fast versus buying a scanmaster and max effort. I mean, considering thats gonna run me about $600, might aswell consider the other options. Thanks.

I switched over to a F.A.S.T system when my car hit high 10's.

The reason for Me was I did not want to go to the track try to tune for a given chip and then get another chip and again test to see if it was where the combination liked it best.

The Max Effort gives you more tuneability but the new aftermarket ECM's with a wide band 02 and multy channel recording lets you tune the car faster. Not that you can not get there with a Max Effort or even a chip.

When to switch over to an aftermarket ECM......it's up to you and your pocket book. :)

Take Care

after buying it , my opinion is as soon as you can afford it if your plans are to gp fast, LIke was said it is very tuneable for any combo you have,and it is will always be there when you add more parts.
Otto

Wouldn't be a bad idea to do it now if you are planning to go faster. It will give you some time to mess around and get confortable before you really start making power.

Back