You can type here any text you want

What plugs to get for the TTA?

• Thread starter Thread starter TTA-609
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T

TTA-609

I'm looking at what you cats are using and had the best luck without detonating, etc. I heard just to use the AC's, but what P/N? Thanks in advance :)

42LTS is the Stock plug and they seem to work great. Thats what I use and dont have any problems. Some poeple have tried the NGKs with good luck.

R42LTS with a tight .035 gap if you plan on turning up the boost but if it's more of a street car w/16-17#'s of boost you'll be happier with R43LTS at the same gap.The 43's heat up quicker and are somewhat better all around for low boost street use.

Steve

Hey steve, what's up?

Thanks, I couldn't remember which plugs from AC they were, and the car from what I've observed (assuming both boost gauges are correct, lol) is that it holds 22psi for the most part. Now, whether or not the car gets detuned or the boost turned up really depends on how well everything goes this coming week, I have a lot of work to do! New power steering assembly, and a lot of subframe work ahead of me. :)

Anyone noticed if the Denso Iridium plugs are readily Available yet?

Or tried them yet?

JW:D

Autolite 103s...tried them all these seem to do the best and last the longest w/ race gas.

Iridium plugs

Iridium plugs are ready but very expensive. NGK TR5IX (stock#7397), or Denso Iridium plugs IT20 ($11.99/plug!) www.densoiridium.com
I'm sticking to buying all six for the price of one of these suckers.

Ken TTA1426

Back