What should I be running

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
I have taken my car to the track and ran it. I was not very happy with the time. Look at my combo in my signature and tell me what I should be running.
I have the time and mph posted too.

tires worn out ?? that set up "should" go easy mid 11s @ 114/119 . your 60 ft must have sucked :confused: whats the cam in it ??

tires worn out ?? that set up "should" go easy mid 11s @ 114/119 . your 60 ft must have sucked :confused: whats the cam in it ??

The slicks were brand new when I did the four runs. The first run of the day was best. After the first run I put some 110 octane and opened the exhaust up. I would get half way down the track and car was shutting off. Still have not figured what was causing the problem. Although on the way home the turbo blew up while driving. I guess from the runs with it shutting off it smoked the bearings. It has a PAW cam in it.

driving the car is a big thing.. what were the short times ?? PAW prob has all types of cams..rollers, flat tappets, mild to wild.. BUT is it for a Turbo car ??

13.48 seems a little flat for your combo. So does the mph. I agree with Grumpy 100%.

Post up a log, or Scanmaster readings for a pass.

That is definitly not right I ran 12.40 with no ported heads and a TA-49. Also my buddy ran 11.60 with the TE-44. What was your boost and how many pounds did you leave with.

those numbers are horrible,may need to properly tune the car.Not to bust your balls but my gn with only a k&n filter,chip and 2 1/2 exhaust system i ran 13.60 all day long 6 years ago.The rest of the car was bone stock.i would say with your combo you should be at least mid to high 11's.How much boost due you have it set at and how much boost are you leaving at?