You can type here any text you want

What size pushrods.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tatoGN

Hi, I'm puting the engine back together and i want to fit the TD rockers under the stocks valve covers with the RJC extention. What size pushrods do i need? I'm using roller cam morell lifter with stock irons. Any help.

Thank you!

IMO all motors are different...I would get a pushrod checker from COMP...not that expensive...the tool is calibrated...so you know the length each turn...find zero lash...then add another .030-.040 for preload and that's the size pushrod you need...since you're using T&D's and they are adjustable you don't have to be that exact on the length...the T&D's allow a little play on the adjustment...

X2

Check each push rod individually.
They will all be different lengths.
Then pick a length that's in the middle of the shortest and the longest number.

D

IMO all motors are different...I would get a pushrod checker from COMP...not that expensive...the tool is calibrated...so you know the length each turn...find zero lash...then add another .030-.040 for preload and that's the size pushrod you need...since you're using T&D's and they are adjustable you don't have to be that exact on the length...the T&D's allow a little play on the adjustment...

Back