You can type here any text you want

what stall converter to use ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gczarny

fast is cool !
I should probably post this in trans section but I figured I would get more responses here :rolleyes: , so here is my problem , I just killed my torque converter :mad: using TCC lock up switch from dead stop :eek: , it took a while but now my TC works only right after start up till fluid gets hot and then starts slipping bad :( , I still have my OEM TC ( what stall is factory TC anyway ? :confused: ) , I have 6776 BB turbo ,what TC would you suggest with my set up ? the one I just killed was 3200 stall , my turbo is said to work with 2800-3200 but which is the best /brand/stall formy set up ? I do a lot of street driving by the way ?:rolleyes:

I should probably post this in trans section but I figured I would get more responses here :rolleyes: , so here is my problem , I just killed my torque converter :mad: using TCC lock up switch from dead stop :eek: , it took a while but now my TC works only right after start up till fluid gets hot and then starts slipping bad :( , I still have my OEM TC ( what stall is factory TC anyway ? :confused: ) , I have 6776 BB turbo ,what TC would you suggest with my set up ? the one I just killed was 3200 stall , my turbo is said to work with 2800-3200 but which is the best /brand/stall formy set up ? I do a lot of street driving by the way ?:rolleyes:

PM Dusty Bradford he has this converter specified with PTC.
He has at least 3 customers with this converter/turbo combination.

Back