You can type here any text you want

What Summit part # for hooker exhaust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUICK2B6

Black Car Fever
I seen 2 part # listed for Hookers cat back exhaust. What # do i need ?

83-92, 305 non-HO HOK-16820HKR
86-92, 305 TPI/H.O single or dual cat HOK-16823HKR

I check my invoice and it was the 16820HKR I used so I guess either one works. I had no problem getting it installed and the chrome tips on the system look close to the factory ones. And it sound great.

I check my invoice and it was the 16820HKR I used so I guess either one works. I had no problem getting it installed and the chrome tips on the system look close to the factory ones. And it sound great.

Do you have a 3'' Dp ?

Im going to use the hooker cat back and put the SS Dynomax muffler on.

Hooker

Hok-16823-HKR is the one. This system sounds soooooo good!!! You might want to get different hangars. You will have to cut passenger tail pipe a bit to make it fit (inch and a half). The part that connects into muffler, of course. I also spot welded the tips because they didn't tighten the way I liked. Take it to a qualified muffler shop. I won't try it unless I had the tools.
* Dynomax SS muffler is probably better but the Hooker muffler isn't far behind. I love it!

Any input on a system for a TTA that is quiet?

My dad's TTA has a full 3" ATR stainless system and he has always complained about how loud it is..

I have not been able to find a replacement muffler that will fit.

Any thoughts?

Back