what to do first

you should`nt be asking "where is the dyno sheet" you should be asking "when i MY motor" that right YOUR 2004 motor is in my car and these is nothing you can do about it.

you are a Pu$$Y....thank god i did not install a roller timing chaine in your car...LOL now you know why your car ONLy made 308hp...

YOU CAR DOES NOT HAVE A ROLLER TIMING CHAINE...

i maybe a roofing. but a nerd like you wish you had a speed shop like our`s.

so let me guess Robert (internet wana-be nerd) is trying to sell performance parts. please robert tell us what you know about cars. you know nothing this is why you still have all my work and pictures/write-ups of my machine work on you web-site. what are you trying to do sell product using my name and skills.

if SteveX is suck a un-professional person ,why are you using "SteveX" name in you marketing. i sell roofs and build fast car. and i am sure everyone here knows i am not trying to sell any thing here, cause everything is all sold!. what are you trying to do scam people out of the money ($$$) you lose in a WANA-BE business deal.

I HOPE MEMBERS CAN SEE THE TRUTH HERE. GFWC performance should not be a choice in your performance needs.

do you want your timing chain...come get.. you know where i live.

Sucker

Don`t be mad i am making you a famous person.

http://regalgs.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12732

I am sorry that i have to bring the old topic up, but this guy robert Moschella Jr is ready screwing with me here.

has you all know i have remove me self for AOL and started a new account with Yahoo. my new e-mail with Yahoo is "SteveXperformance@yahoo.com" robert for some reason have register my yahoo e-mail on the internet.

look at what happen when you type WWW.SteveXperformance.COM. this domain name take`s you to GFWC performance web-site. this guy has some balls. He is very quick to dis-credit me but yet he is trying to do business with my name involve.

here is so update one GFWC performance business practice

I am very glad i made the right move. I can`t believe i made $9,000+ in my first month back in the roofing business too bad it all had to go to bill and company matters. it took me a while to find out i was dealing with a bunch of clown`s at GFWC. they must have think i was going to make all they car fast with no money (payed).it`s sad that the owner of the company has the lease HP in his L67...LOL ( i did this for a reason). the few member i have meet are dumb has a door nub. the owner of GFWC thinks he is some Bill Gates. trying to buy other people idea`s and then cut them short ($$). people was telling me not to get involve with this clown (Robert)from GFWC, but i never listen. i had to find out for my self. its also funny how he keeps calling members and bad mouthing me and the same members are call me to tell me what he has to say. Let see how long it take GFWC to get a L67 car into the 10`s oh i am sorry, thats asking for too much maybe we should ask for mid 11`s or 12`s....LOL.
this guy (Robert) lie`s to his customer, saying GFWC will warranty the product he has been payed for. now that i have left the circus (GFWC) he has void every customer warranty not because of defected product because i have not hear of any claims yet. so i am going to be the nice guy again and pickup all warranty claim`s on product produce by SteveX and S&S Speed Shop (if any).here is another way how he lie to his customer. instead of robert sending his customer a GFWC camshaft, which we could`nt produce at the time he desided to send the customer a VS cam which was in his old motor making 225HP without the customer knolege. this guy have screw people in so many ways i had to leave the company before i got screwed. Apparently i had to take a lose. here is a another situation. i found a company in AU which sell`s roller timing chain for the L67. robert place the order for about 10 (Wrong) set of timing chain and had them shipped to his house in MA. now this guy have no idea what the roller chain looks like for the L67 or he would never do what he did. when robert recieve the timing chain set he start selling the product. this fool did not know he was selling the wrong timing chain to customer cause he don`t know what it looks like ontil one of the customer machinic call me and told me the timing chain is the wrong on.I was never provided with one of the timing so i can inspect it has the correct item. Now only god and robert knows how many WRONG timing chain have been sold to customer. don`t be surprise if GFWC start copying all the current SteveX products. will i can`t say i lose in the business deal cause i have sold most of the stuff in have machined to re coop my loses ($$$).

it also funny how he claim we are partners , but i never sign or saw papers for a partnership co-operation. My friend i have been in business for over 8 yrs. and i know all the legal issue when forming a co-operation and taxes. i have to say i am glad i only lose $9000 and NOT $90,000.

take a look at this. www.azclubgp.com

i use to be able to post on this forum in the GFWC section. now i am ban which i can understand but check this out all the technical post which was post by SteveX is now change and appear has if desertdog did the write up. this is what you call brainless people taking the credit for skillful and smart individual. it been 5 months now and this desertdog is suppose to be making carbon fiber hood and other parts for the regal GS so GFWC can market, How the hell are you going to make parts for cars when you are driving tractor trailer everyday....LOL. I guess robert believe he can trash talk me like he trask talk desertdog (his partner).Maybe he should try trash talk me infront of my face. not too many boys have the balls to do this. this is why they are consider to be B!tches, but steveX who have provided over $11,000 in services for GFWC (robert) is still been bad mouth.

I have try to post the above link to the same AZ forum under "Gfwc Performance News" so members can hear both side of the storie but the CEO of GFWC had my post deleted many times.

some people just can`t face the truth, cause they are full of scam and crooked ideas. has you all know i am not a big fan of zzp but man now i will highly recommend ZZP before i recommend GFWC. i just can`t do business with a company who don`t know squat about the automobile.

i am just trying to get the word out that i (SteveX and S&S Speed Shop) in NO way is connected to GFWC misleading business practice and if people want to trash talk about me i will have no other choise but to tell the truth.

so be care when dealing with rober moschella the owner of GFWC performance.

Now i will like for you robert to remove all my picture of performance part and also remove my name from you web site. i am have my lawyer sending you letters. and i will sue you for marketing false product under the name of steveX. you do not have any right to those picture, so i will ask you to remove my (steveX) creative work.

thank you

STEVEX OR STEVEXPERFORMANCE.COM IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH GFWC PERFORMANCE.

What I want to know is how a thread dedicated to helping people determine what mods to perform first and in what order to do them has turned into a personal flame war/pissing contest between SteveX and this Rob guy? People, please take your flame war somewhere else and lets talk about 3800 Supercharged Tech ONLY. This is not the 3800 SuperCHARRED Tech section.

Originally posted by Darth Fiero
What I want to know is how a thread dedicated to helping people determine what mods to perform first and in what order to do them has turned into a personal flame war/pissing contest between SteveX and this Rob guy? People, please take your flame war somewhere else and lets talk about 3800 Supercharged Tech ONLY. This is not the 3800 SuperCHARRED Tech section.

Could not have stated it better myself!:)

Alright now that everyone is done fighting I ordered 2.5 inch exhaust , made an intake, and now im looking at geting a pulley but was wonder if i should get the 3.4 pulley or a 3.25. I was also wondering what kind of PCM to get.

It all depends on how much KR you are getting at this point if any at all. Moving to a smaller pulley will increase your boost as well as the temperature of the boosted air which can cause KNOCK.
Do you have a scanner? If so scan for Kr if you have 0 knock thru the power band it's safe to switch to a smaller pulley if you see knock you should be wary about dropping the pulley size until you reduce the knock.
Now you can always defeat some of the knock from a smaller pulley with RACE fuel at the track Again you would want to scan the car to make sure you are not receiving large or any amount of knock.

To save yourself some time and money invest in a Modular pulley system. If you plan on modding more in the future you will want to change the size of the pulley again. Having to press those on and off is a PIA with the modular you can just remove a few bolts/screws and a belt install new pulley belt your all set.

Robert

yes i do have a auto tap scanner and the highest KR was 3 degrees and thats it but how can i also get it down besides race gas. Maybe an alky kit or what a bout a TB spacer and a heat shield for the crossover pipe

Originally posted by LeathalBoost6
yes i do have a auto tap scanner and the highest KR was 3 degrees and thats it but how can i also get it down besides race gas. Maybe an alky kit or what a bout a TB spacer and a heat shield for the crossover pipe

The name of the game when modding these car's is NO KNOCK.

Now you could be getting FALSE knock. That all together is something else. There are numerous causes of knock what you need to do is figure out what is causing it and then eliminate it.

Have you Logged any runs with the knock present? Can you send me a log or two? When are you receiving the knock? Is it a spike or something more consistent/gradual? What grade of fuel are you running? What was the temp outside?
As you can see there are lots of things combined that play into KNOCK.
Installing a TB Spacer and Heat shielding will help with the knock but I doubt it will get rid of 3* of it. Every little helps. But before going and spending all types of money on products and doing what could be useless work lets try and see if the knock is something that can be eliminated with a different mod/upgrade approach. It could be something silly like a bad mount.
What are your current mods? And the mileage on the car?

Robert@gfwcperformance.com

Robert

Current mods are a FWI and i am getting exhaust. Yes i aslo have log a run but not with the intake and how do i send it to you

Originally posted by LeathalBoost6
Current mods are a FWI and i am getting exhaust. Yes i also have log a run but not with the intake and how do i send it to you

You can ATTACH the log to an email send it to

Robert@gfwcperformance.com

I can tell you for sure your do not have the mods to support a smaller pulley at this time. when you get the exhaust done MAYBE. Send me the log when you get a chance and I will have it analyzed for you.

Robert