what turbo is this?

mwolfe1969

Hi, I'am looking to buy a new turbo and I know someone with a precision turbo but I don't know what size. The exhaust has.83 on it and the comp has AIR 60. Could someone tell me what it is. Thanks, Mike

Measure the part of the compressor wheel that you can see in mm. I don't think precision makes an .83 a/r exh housing. I believe it would be .63 or .85 so double check that.

turbo

My bad, The exhaust is .63 and the comp in is 3" and comp out is 2". thanks for any help. Mike

My bad, The exhaust is .63 and the comp in is 3" and comp out is 2". thanks for any help. Mike

It's beginning to sound a lot like my TE44--compressor A/R is .60, turbine A/R is .63, 3" compressor inlet, compressor outlet is 2". Does it have a bolt-on bellmouth on the compressor inlet like the stock turbo or no? Also, like I said in my previous post if you have any pictures it would help with the identification.

turbo

I had my buddy look at the turbo and it has 6152e sciped into the comp housing on the neck of the exit side, were the up pipe connects to. Is this a 6152e turbo? Whats the pros and cons of this turbo? I have a pats 9x11 convertor with a 3400 stall, ported heads and Diamond pistons and Iam going to use a roller cam either a 206 or 212 but haven't decided which one yet. Any info or thoughts would be great. Thanks,Mike