You can type here any text you want

what type wheel on this car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

flippy

what kind of wheels on this car?:cool:

Attachments

• bagwellcar.jpg
    bagwellcar.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 250
Hmmm. I don't know, and I thought I have looked at every rim out there.

That is nice very nice. Please post if you find out what they are, I likes:biggrin:

Who took the picture. Go knock on their door. Those are real nice . those back rims look pretty wide. I want a set of those.:biggrin:

I miss that car...it belongs to melissabag on here. They are 17" Boyd Osiris from the Gotcha series and were custom ordered with the smooth lip. The rears are 9.5 wide and fit without mini-tub or frame notch. Joey may chime in and give you the bs info.

Fronts 17x8 with 4" backspace and 245/45ZR17 NT555 Nitto tire. Rears 17x9 with 4.25" backspace and 285/40ZR17 NT555 Nitto tire. These wheels are Boyd Coddington Osiris with the ball-nosed endmill feature deleted (less work = extra cost, go figure). The rear wheels had to be custom ordered in the 9" width at about double the cost of the 8" ones. The tires are very close to the stock 26" diameter, so no speedometer issues.The rear fender moldings were already rolled up to clear slicks before this wheel/tire combo was installed. The rear end housing needs to be close to centered between the framerails (within 1/2 inch) for best results. My wife, to whom the car belongs, said jokingly of the private message "Tell them they are Cragar S/S". She wanted a very unique wheel for her car. And she got it, for a fee.

Joey Bagwell

Back