You can type here any text you want

WHat valves for a TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

3 of my valves are bent ... no idea why ... so need some stock size replacement (will replace all of them).

What brand etc is out there and what do you recommend to get?

Hey, Jan Not sure where to get any but I have my old valves from my heads if you need them. As far as I know they were the stock ones. I sent mine to champion a few years back and they installed larger valves. Jason

Jason, really appreciate that. I'll take you up on your offer if I can't get hold of a new set. How many miles roughly on yours?

Jan the car had about 118,000 miles on it when I got it so as far as I know they are the stock ones.

3 of my valves are bent ... no idea why ... so need some stock size replacement (will replace all of them).

What brand etc is out there and what do you recommend to get?[/QUOTE]

Howdy Jan!

Get Ferrea stainless steal valves and if you really want good exhaust valves get thier super alloy exhaust. They make the valves to the customers specs. I'm not sure what the valve sizes were but Pearcy probably knows. Google thier website 'Ferrea Racing Components'. You can call them and probably order on line. You can also have who ever is doing yer heads get them. Also, you really should consider opening up those ports to at leat a gasket port job and going to a larger valve. If you are trying to maintain stock just opening up the motor pretty much does away with that and besides, who's gonna know that the valves aren't stock except you.

Back