You can type here any text you want

What vendors are selling Howe lower ball joints for the GNs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm about to order this kit as well. I've heard nothing but positive, plz report your before and after impressions.

I wish the rest of the car looked as good as the UCA's...

The drop was exactly 1". 27" from ground to fender lip (before) and 26" from ground to fender lip (after). And I got the car aligned by my buddies at Agundus Tire in South City.

The previous owner installed some sort of road racing springs and they are stiff as all Hell so the car is not conducive to drag racing. I may have to change this. These unknown springs preserved the stock ride height but it's somewhat harsh. The shocks are KYB's but I'm hoping to get Bilsteins in the near future.

The stock T rims have not been cleaned in 3 years...will clean them tonight!

The car handles differently. To me the car reacts quicker to steering input and perhaps due to almost zero toe, lost some on-center feel. Seems like the power steering feels a bit over-assisted but the chassis seems to be less disturbed by bad road surfaces.

I don't usually bang corners and offramps in the TR on a regular basis, but to me it handles corners much more confidently.

The final (actual) alignment specs per the Savitske instructions are:

0.5 degrees negative camber
5.3 degrees caster
.01x toe-in

On the way home my favorite set of bumps encountered causes almost ZERO upset to the chassis. I'm a happy camper!

BEFORE
photo-30.jpg

AFTER
photo-32.jpg

AFTER pic
photo-33.jpg

Back