You can type here any text you want

What video games have a GN in them?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Forza III. And if you set it up right, it will win ALL of the games drag race events. Ask me how I know.:D

Forza III. And if you set it up right, it will win ALL of the games drag race events. Ask me how I know.:D

If I do get it I will be calling you:D

Can you use the GNX to race on the different courses? And run a career with it or something like that?

Can you use the GNX to race on the different courses? And run a career with it or something like that?

Yes, but I do not recommend it unless you use traction control.. at least for windy courses. I had the problem of having the back end of mine kick out during hard acceleration turns. You have to almost coast through it. Even in third at 100+ you break loose. I am running a twin turbo LS9 with a Cam. Almost 860ish HP.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4.... Its called the Faction Turbo... and its black or white:cool:

Yes, but I do not recommend it unless you use traction control.. at least for windy courses. I had the problem of having the back end of mine kick out during hard acceleration turns. You have to almost coast through it. Even in third at 100+ you break loose. I am running a twin turbo LS9 with a Cam. Almost 860ish HP.

You can't use the LC2 or Stage motors?

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4.... Its called the Faction Turbo... and its black or white:cool:

That game is just too violent. I like the car games that you actually race people and drive, not kill people and bang hoes:frown:

That game is just too violent. I like the car games that you actually race people and drive, not kill people and bang hoes:frown:

well, you dont have to kill people and bang hoes, it just sorta happens eventually if you come across people in the game. you can choose to get arrested, or the LCPD shoot you if you move.

xbox is just for games

if you want a real driving simulation get ps3 and GT5, the steering wheel for the GT5 ALONE cost $300! Its the logitech g27 wheel. O yea the GN is in GT5 btw

No, you can use the LC2. But no Stage Motors. I have two setups that I use for my GN. I use an TT and Cammed LS9 with 850 HP, and 600 ft/lbs of torque when I am racing on the road, and my LC2 with 620 HP and 750 ft/lbs when I am drag racing.

well, you dont have to kill people and bang hoes, it just sorta happens eventually if you come across people in the game. you can choose to get arrested, or the LCPD shoot you if you move.

Damn those aren't good options either:eek:

xbox is just for games

if you want a real driving simulation get ps3 and GT5, the steering wheel for the GT5 ALONE cost $300! Its the logitech g27 wheel. O yea the GN is in GT5 btw

Just watched the trailer for GT5. I am pretty blown away. Ain't no Pole Position:eek::D

How does (PS3) GT5 compare to Forza 3(XBOX)? We're getting the XBOX with Kinect for Christmas!

I tried playing GT5 the other night at my buddies and I couldnt play for more than a minute. The controller for PS3 is horrible for the game, with 360 you can actually apply more or less pressure to the brakes or gas, PS3 was Off or On, pretty retarded for a "Simulation" game to have the gas either on or off :o. Forza FTW!!!!

I tried playing GT5 the other night at my buddies and I couldnt play for more than a minute. The controller for PS3 is horrible for the game, with 360 you can actually apply more or less pressure to the brakes or gas, PS3 was Off or On, pretty retarded for a "Simulation" game to have the gas either on or off :o. Forza FTW!!!!

what... I dont have that problem, just gotta go easy on the controls. I can drive like a champ in that game... and it gets hard fast... trust me. Get to the extreme level, or special events. You have to have a 20 million credit car just to keep up.

what... I dont have that problem, just gotta go easy on the controls. I can drive like a champ in that game... and it gets hard fast... trust me. Get to the extreme level, or special events. You have to have a 20 million credit car just to keep up.

I wish they could race the forza and GT5 cars against each other. IMO the controller sucks on PS3, maybe im just used to Xbox. I'm sure your pretty good, but at forza I would own ya :wink:, lol. I have a nasty R32 with 9XXhp, the thing is phuckin fast.

Forza is a lot of fun. I have a few GNXs in the game. I am seriously considering getting a PS3 and trying out GT5, though. That game looks like a hell of a lot of fun if you get the wheel setup and everything.

Oh, and to the OP, if you want to see what the TRs in Forza look like, here are a few pics.

My car:
Forza3GNx01.jpg

Forza3GNx04.jpg

Scot W's X-Ray
Forza3GNXRAY03.jpg

Forza3GNXRAY01.jpg

Heath Elmer's GNX
Forza3GNXHE02.jpg

Forza3GNXHE03.jpg

Yes, you can run it in any event that has the same "ranking". I have to retract my comment about winning any drag event. It won't let you drag race against FWD ricers although those are the slow cars in comparison. I think my TB is currently rated a notch above a Bugati Veyron in my car lineup. And yes it's running a single turbo V6. ;) If I swapped in a supercharged LS9 I'd lose some torque. In the drag events I've won every race the car could be entered in. So no reason to swap it out. It is a handful trying to control the car in road courses, but that is 1/2 the fun.

I wish they could race the forza and GT5 cars against each other. IMO the controller sucks on PS3, maybe im just used to Xbox. I'm sure your pretty good, but at forza I would own ya :wink:, lol. I have a nasty R32 with 9XXhp, the thing is phuckin fast.

pfft, got a corvette ZR1 and a dodge viper SRT10 that says diffrently, one with 640hp and the other with 890, and i dare you to catch me with a lotus Europa or my bugatti:biggrin:

xbox is just for games

What level can you get the GN in? I have GT5 and didnt see it,, Unless im blind!!!

Back