You can type here any text you want

What's it worth? 1987 Turbo Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1987 Turbo Regal
i bought the car last year parcked it and haven't touched it since.
its parcked out side but its at least sitting on concret. the pictures of it on dirt are from when i picked up the car.
it has about 110K miles on the clock
the car is complete
the engine has a hard lower end knock.
the hood, top and trunk paint is all gone
take a look

It's worth $500, I'll be over in the morning to come get it:biggrin: With the bad motor and rough paint, I'd say it's probably worth $2k-$2500 max. You'll get a bunch of people offering you less, I went through it when I sold my T that had rust in the floors a couple years ago.

It's worth $500, I'll be over in the morning to come get it:biggrin: With the bad motor and rough paint, I'd say it's probably worth $2k-$2500 max. You'll get a bunch of people offering you less, I went through it when I sold my T that had rust in the floors a couple years ago.

I hope you are way off :mad: I thought you were my friend LOL

If you swap the motor, the price goes up quite a bit. I'll ask around and see if anyone I know has any inexpensive short or long blocks for sale. You can swap the engine in an afternoon, when I worked on these cars for a living I got pretty efficient at it.

If you swap the motor, the price goes up quite a bit. I'll ask around and see if anyone I know has any inexpensive short or long blocks for sale. You can swap the engine in an afternoon, when I worked on these cars for a living I got pretty efficient at it.
cool Dude hit me with a PM if you do find something.
3:47 AM **** i have to get up a 7:30 AM laters Dude and keep me posted.
David

I agree as well. I'm looking at a WE4 thats in the same if not a little rougher than yours and I offered $2000. It has a hard knock in it too, needs a resto but its the real deal.

Honestly I said that as well. I'd offer $1000 for it.

I might have a motor for you... or for me, when you sell me the car ;)

Well it looks like I WON'T be putting this car on the market any time soon.:mad:
May be after the Hood, Trunk and top are painted and a new short block finds its way into it.:mad:
Thanks for your posts guys.
Maybe by next summer I will look a little better and make less engine noise.:biggrin:

Well it looks like I WON'T be putting this car on the market any time soon.:mad:
May be after the Hood, Trunk and top are painted and a new short block finds its way into it.:mad:
Thanks for your posts guys.
Maybe by next summer I will look a little better and make less engine noise.:biggrin:

Need a motor!!! I have a rebuilt with forged pistons, stage 1 cam, and T&D's otherwise stock for sale. Still in the car and running. E-mail me if interested.

I will put does same pictures up when I start the "1987 Regal Rebuild" thread.
I will start it in a few weeks, months or even years:biggrin: :biggrin:

If you’re interested I can put them back up for a wile.

the pictures you asked for

Attachments

• 87 t-type 1internet.JPG
    87 t-type 1internet.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 4,003
  • 87 t-type 4internet.JPG
    87 t-type 4internet.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 3,867
  • 87 t-type 3internet.JPG
    87 t-type 3internet.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 3,846
I agree with the rest 1500.00 to 2000.00 max Then again i look at it as a parts car. Its worth way more that way.

Back