What's it worth?

JeffG

Drive it like u stole it
I think I am going to pull the motor and sell the chassis listed below. :frown:
What do you think this roller is worth? Going to put it up for sale pretty quickly. Thanks in advance.

87 GN
Astroroof car
PW,PL, functional AC, Concert sound, CC, 140ish k miles on the odometer
Built 200r4 tranny by PTS, Deep Billet Trans Pan, Billet Servo, 10 vane pump, shift kit, Alto bands, etc.
3200 9/11 lock up converter
Aburn posi with stk 3.42 gears
17" billet Centerline wheels (8" front and 5.5" rear)
New Nitto 315/17 rears, and 235/45 front. When I say new I mean less then 400 miles on this stuff. They need to be polished because the car has been sitting for a while.
Notched frame rails
Baer racing brakes front and rear (13" and 12") (Track brake system)
Stainless braded brake lines
Urethane front bushings
BMR Cromoly rear control arms
Suspension Techniques front springs, stock rear springs
Large rear sway bar
KYB shocks
Frame braces, front and rear
Body bushings placed in typical missing spots
Alcohol injection, including 3 gallon trunk mounted tank
340 Walbor pump with Hot wire kit
CAS high efficency radiator
B&M trans cooler
Computer set up for low imp inj
New underhood insulation
Lock up switch built into the factory shift handle
Direct Scan package included
Alarm system that locks and unlocks doors remotely

The interior is in great condition. Front seat were just recovered, and rear seat is near perfect. All the gauges you would expect (EGT, Boost, Knock, OP, Water temp). I would say it's an 8.5-9 out of 10. Non smoker owned, with no rips or damage. New aplique for center console. Both pillar and console mounted gauges. Body is straight and has no large areas of rust. Never been in any accidents since I have owned it which is since 98 if my memory serves me right. New side window seal/moldings (factory GM black ones). Factory paint is pretty badly checked, so it needs paint work.

Pics....
Kodakgallery.com Slideshow

Whats it worth to you? I am looking for a rolling chassis. I have a range I am looking to spend, PM me with a price please.