You can type here any text you want

What's it worth.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbows6

Have given slight consideration to selling. What do you think value would be.

10 second TTA, 60k miles

Paint is good, but not perfect, I'd say 8/10.

Interior is in nice condition, has tan leather from an LS1 car (looks pretty stock and much more comfortable) Has red display sony CD player with infinity speakers.

Has Boost, Fuel pressure, Trans Temp, and Scanmaster gauges

Engine: Has around 5k higway miles, very little track use, Ported irons, port matched intake. 210/215 hydraulic roller cam, morel lifters, Diamond forged pistons, polished stock rods, balanced rotating assembly, ARP main studs, ARP rod and head bolts, Cometic head gaskets, No leaks.

Turbo/fuel: Turbonetics 66mm Ball bearing, 4" intake pipe, Intercooler is a BGC 23 row modified to fit a TTA. 60# injectors, Turbo tweak chip, New Walbro XP pump, Accufab FPR. Razors alcohol

Trans: Fresh Brian hoffer transmission (600-700 miles). Has just about everything you can do to a 2004r. Several people run 9's reliably on comparable builds. Billet input, billet forward drum, rollerized center support, etc. Has stage rite trans brake. Stock shifter has gate modified to work with the trans brake (just slap it from trans-brake to 3rd) Converter is a 3200 Vigilante Multidisc lockup.

Rear is a GM manufactured Dana 44, so no more crappy 9 bolt. Strong and excellent parts availability. Has disc brakes on rear.

Has Spohn Adjustable torque arm, and lakewood front struts.

Gets 26/27 MPG highway.

modded cars usually sell for less than a stocker.

i'd say a clean, stock car, with 60k miles would be around $14k...

non stock and modded without perfect paint/interior like yours is... less than that...

disclaimer - i haven't been watching prices very close lately so anyone else can feel free to jump in this thread...

Back