You can type here any text you want

wheel adapter on gta wheel ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the wrath

I have a 1 inch wheel adapters for the front gta wheels in the rear and i dont have any issues with those. I wanted to know what size adapter do i need to keep the wheels from rubbing in the front in tight turns with front gta's.

I do have 4 fronts i just dont like the way they sit too far in the wheel well in front and back.

depending on how low your front end is you might get away with a 1" spacer in the front. I also like the look of the wheel sticking out further, but with my car lowered I was getting to much rubbing at the top of the wheel wells. I had to remove the spacer to fix it. I didnt want to raise the front end back up. So its a trade off on looks vs function for me.

1" wheel adapter on a front GTA?? WOW! Dont get adapters, get the car aligned. You shouldnt have any problems with the GTA Fronts in the front of a Regal.

Im using GTA "rear" in front. Just realized OP was using a GTA "front" on the front position. Ya, you dont need any spacers for that.

Back