You can type here any text you want

wheel adapter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sal Lubrano

I need a wheel adapter to move my wheel outward about 1/2 inch maybe 3/4 but no more than that. I know there are the bolt up billet ones which are the safest but the smallest i have seen are 1 inch. I dont like the ones which are generic and move all over the place. Is the a hub centeric which is about 1/2 to 3/4 maybe one which will use longer studs? This would be perfect if it was for our cars!
eBay Motors: [Qty 2] 12mm Hub Centric Wheel Spacer 72.60mm 5x120 BMW (item 310016838000 end time Jan-29-08 09:54:35 PST)

Sal,

The only company that builds true hub centric spacers that I know of is Eibach.

Not sure if they list one for the Buick or not.

Wheel adaptors usually start at 1" and larger, for your needs you will have to use a spacer. Just get some ARP studs and a good 6061 spacer, all will be fine! :)

HTH

You can get 3/4" adapters from Skulte, but they aren't cheap compared to most others.

- Skulte Performance Designs

Eibach has hub centric spacers for Camaros and S-10s I would venture a guess that those hubs might be the same diameter as a GN....

Back