You can type here any text you want

Wheel and tire size fitment

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm running 15 X 8 Weld Draglites w/4.5" BS and 275/50 T/A's on the rear and 15 X 7 Weld Draglites w/ 4.5" BS on front with 225/60 T/A's. Got wheels from Summit. The rear are tight to frame about 3/8" clearance. I've had 4 grown men in car and have never rubbed the tires, even with Hotchkiss 1" lowering springs all corners.

Of course I am also temped to see some 15X8 turbine finned rims with a 4 inch BS to match my fronts

Just got my MT et street drag radials(275/60-15) from JEGS today. I had bought some 15 x 8 welds from a board member. He said they were 4" BS. I put them on tonight and they rub the frame bad. I guess I will try to find a 1/4 spacer tomorrow.:frown:

Just got my MT et street drag radials(275/60-15) from JEGS today. I had bought some 15 x 8 welds from a board member. He said they were 4" BS. I put them on tonight and they rub the frame bad. I guess I will try to find a 1/4 spacer tomorrow.:frown:

What style Welds did you purchase ? 4" should give you the clearance between sidewall and framerails...

Some possibilities I found, under $200 a piece....

Center Line Wheels 135804547 - Center Line Wheels Terminator Series Telstar Wheels - summitracing.com

Center Line Wheels 005804547 - Center Line Wheels Convo Pro Wheels - summitracing.com

Center Line Wheels 175804547 - Center Line Wheels Terminator Series Auto Drag III Wheels - summitracing.com

Of course I am not sure what offset would be needed.

Wow George you're the only guy I've heard of that thought of a 15X8 Corvette rally as "ugly" I'd gladly take them off your hands.

Yeah T spool I'm not trying to relive the 70's "air shocks era" with my ass in the air. :p I'd prefer to keep it where it is.
maybe if i put the weld center caps in them it would help the looks. Just now thought of that.I've got a matching front pair and if i painted them glossy black like the rears and used the weld center caps it would be a neat street look. I might try that just for fun.

maybe if i put the weld center caps in them it would help the looks. Just now thought of that.I've got a matching front pair and if i painted them glossy black like the rears and used the weld center caps it would be a neat street look. I might try that just for fun.

The Derby style caps are what makes a Rally a Rally. I highly suggest them over the Weld caps.

Hey, is there any way you can verify for sure you have a 4 inch back spacing and not something other than.......????

Pics of 275/60-15 ET Stret DR installed.

Attachments

• 1122.jpg
    1122.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 2233.jpg
    2233.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 492
Back