You can type here any text you want

Wheel ideas for a white T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostfreak

knock? is that good?
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to get opinions on wheel combinations for those of us not driving GN's or WE4's. I have a white 86 t-type and I'm trying to figure out what would go best with it. I like the pro touring look and I'm looking for a rim in the 17" or 18" category. All chrome seems a little too much and I'm not totally sold on the black ceters with chrome lip. Anyone else running a white t not on centerlines or welds? Let's hear some ideas...

Why dont you try searching? There are tons of wheel/tire topics here. As well as try searching topics such as, "turbo regal picture thread" for ideas. Its your car, do some research :)

I hear ya. I searched through the pics and saw a lot of cool things. I think I know what I'm leaning towards. While I was searching I just started thinking about all the combos and I guess I just got curious about what other people think looks good. Not so much for my car to be honest. Just a conversation starter to see what other people like.

look for pics of Gary Wells car.

white T w/ gnx rims, very sharp!!!!!!

Here is my 87 Hardtop. Gary's is much like mine. Hard to beat the look, but there are plenty of options.

Attachments

• DSC01099 (Large).jpg
    DSC01099 (Large).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 229
BW's White Limited............ 16" TTII's. Hope he doesnt mind me posting a picture of it. NICE CAR

Attachments

• DSC00456.jpg
    DSC00456.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 249
you don't remember your own daddy?

he the guy who has forgotten buicks, and now hangs with the "caddi " crowd,
"movin on up" :D

I wish I had Daddys checkbook, I bet he is so tight he has his first paycheck un-cashed Lee:biggrin:

Back